Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiphopkayla said:
i still havent got mine yet

it's a gift thread. Just posting here doesn't automatically mean you'll get it. If someone decides to gift it to you, then you'll get one. You just have to be patient. :)

I know that I will not get to disney anytime soon. Thank you just for even considering a gift, whether I get one or not. One of My girls will have it soon. The chore war is on...for them if I do get one. HaHa. DIS is the best!! :grouphug:
VMK tmplot

Thank you so much to the anonymous gifter for the animators desk!

Dis place rocks!

Oops i forgot to post already

I got an animators desk and chair already :D

Thx :teeth: :)

You can mark me on the list as gifted! :teeth:

I don't know who originated the gift since it was delivered by the pixiedust: gift fairy! pixiedust:

But I wanted to say
Thank you very much!!!!

You rock my socks! :teeth: :love: :teeth:

I would love one, and be willing to trade if neccessary! My cuz Empare got one and they are so cute!

~Mia~

I was gifted one today. Please remove me :) THanks Dis!!!

Thanks Mal for the gift, now you can change me to one gifted. Please keep KingM and KingZ on. They still need one.

THANKS!!! :thumbsup2

I got one! An anonymous generous person gave me a code today :) I didn't even check to see if I was added, but if so you can mark me off!

Thanks!

~Mia~

Mal, can you take my name off the list? I was gifted by DaraAllen last night. :goodvibes:

updated to this point.

thanks to everyone who is gifting! You are what makes the DIS VMK boards so special!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter