Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maleficent2 said:
updated to this point.

thanks to everyone who is gifting! You are what makes the DIS VMK boards so special!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

It looks like you haven't updated I thought i'd say I got mine, for the record. Thanks alot mal! :thumbsup2

Foamy666 said:
It looks like you haven't updated I thought i'd say I got mine, for the record. Thanks alot mal! :thumbsup2

you are more than welcome Foamy but all credit really goes to the gifters I was just the Wicked Witch who delivered it ;)

Mal

oops forgot to say UPDATED to this Point ;)

I would absolutely love one, and the person that gave it to me!! Since I live on the east coast I have absolutely no hope of getting one. Please add me and my VMK name is BellHop! Thanks so much.

Maleficent2 said:
you are more than welcome Foamy but all credit really goes to the gifters I was just the Wicked Witch who delivered it ;)

Mal

oops forgot to say UPDATED to this Point ;)

Well whoever gifted me, tell them thanks.

I have 5 more desks to gift and have PMed the next 5 on the list.

No stingy CMs this time either. One of them did make me work for them though. She made everyone that asked for a card sing a song. If you sang more then one she gave you extra cards. Got 3 cards from her. :thumbsup2

I will add my name to this list as well. At least now I know where the desks came from. I only noticed them lately (don't know where I've been hanging out), and thought they were cute.:)
Kim

Well, I've been waiting to add my name. I feel bad...I should be one of the ones gifting since I live so close...

But with my Southern California passes, can't get back in the park until end of August. If they still have desks left when I get back in the park, I will happily gift them.

Please add me--hrhkit, DS--piratedash & DD--princessdoodle.

Thanks to my SoCal friends who are getting desks for everyone!!!

updated to this point.

and THANKS AGAIN!!!!to all the DISers who have taken their time to go get cards and gift the other DIS members who can not!!!!

YOU ROCK!!!!

Mal

My parents don't like DLR as much as WDW so i'll probably never go again so add me to the list.

Please add me to the long list of hopefuls. It's awesome that those of you that go do DL (or WDW) are willing to share. Thank you so much! :thumbsup2

My VMK name is: Endearing

Please add me to the list. It is great to know that so many people are willing to share.

My VMK name is also AngienLuLu.

~LuLu

plz may i have one? i live in NY and have never been or have any hopes of going to DLR. i can only get to WDW.

Please add my name (Suzee) to the long list....and thank you....I will never make it to DL and a gift would be the only way I would see this one! :sunny:

I have been given an Animator's Desk and chair, so please take me off the list of those waiting.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, DISNEYFANLV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

And thank you Mal, for the original desk and chair given to me and Cape, which he took custody of, right from the start. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter