Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love one please, I'm from the UK and no chance of getting to DLR.
Thank you
Lynn

I made a trade for a desk so you can take me off. Please leave my kids there though, thanks! I'll update if I can find two more trades.

There is no way I am getting to Disneyland anytime soon. I will be in Disney World in November, with my band, but not Disneyland. I would soo happy to be added to the list.

Mal, you can remove me from the list, with many thanks to you and DLRWill. :grouphug: You turned a very sad day for me into a much better one. :goodvibes Thank you both, and if either of you ever need anything, please let me know. :wizard:

I was able to make two more trades. You can update myself, zsert and kittendance as all having traded for them. Thanks again!

Please DO NOT PM me with wanting to be added to the list, where is my desk and any other complaints about you have not received your desk or someone on the list below you has already gotten one.

thanks

Mal

Yes, please add me, I have never even been to CA or FL and won't get to go for a few years at least. Would love it. Thanks!

I have always wanted to go to DLR but air is so much cheaper to FL. Please add Caribbean_Gal to the list as well as my drawing daughter Kilae and ds cool_party_dude.
Thanks a bunch to everyone! :goodvibes

omgosh I'd love one... < was gifted black ears by Bezoar - THANK YOU!! > although I'm still trying to get some black ears LOL :thumbsup2 Please add me, thanks :)

peasy said:
omgosh I'd love one...although I'm still trying to get my hands on a teensy pair of black mickey ears....LOL :thumbsup2 Please add me, thanks :)

Peasy, I'm not on as much anymore, but if you happen to find me on VMK, I have a spare pair of black ears for you.

====

Edited: << gifted by a kind, secret, friend -- thank you >>

Thank You To Whoever Added Me To The List In The First Place :)
And I Would Also Like To Thank <anonymous> For Gifting This To Me ;)

Hi, I'm not sure how much of a difference this makes. My name is on the list, but it's missing a K. It should be moikturtle instead of moiturtle. Thanks!

I want to personally thank the west coast DISers that I know have gifted many of the needy DISers on this thread and probably others not on the thread.

your generosity is amazing and we the Moderating team of the DIS wish to send you our most sincere thanks.

Also if there is anything I can ever personally do for you all you need to do is ask.

I know one other West Coast DISer has tried to get cards to gift but has failed but I know he/she will try again and no doubt will gift if successful.

The kindness and generosity of the DIS is what makes this the BEST VMK BOARD on the WWW! and without you, we would be nothing.... :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: for you all!

I :love: you all!!!!

Mal

Wow! You are really on top of things!
I came on to make sure that I was taken off the list as I was gifted, and sure enough, I'm already listed as being gifted! :thumbsup2

I also want to thank our West Coast DISer's that have so far been successful and lots of luck to the ones that are trying to get cards so they can gift to the needy. :cheer2:
We are very blessed to have such a great community here. :goodvibes

Please add me to the list. I have no way of getting to Cali. it is way far away from me. Thanks for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter