• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Animator's Desk Gift Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i definately have no chance of going we live way too far from both and so i cant go to either park so if anybody whos gifting even looks this far ty

OK - I've been trying to trade for these for my son and I and have had no luck. Still willing to trade if someone has them - of course, I would gladly accept a gift also.

This is something I'd really like! I've tried to trade for it several times, but each time the person was (I believe) scamming. :( So if you would be so kind as to add me to the list, I'd really appreciate it!

Kept forgetting to come over here. Anyway, you can remove me from the list, since I went to CA Adventure and they still had them that day. Thanks!

Disney Dreams said:
Hi,

I know for a fact there are people on the list in the very first post who have received desks. If you are on the list and have received with nothing indicating as such, can you please post here so people can accurately know who is left to gift.

Thanks! :)

If you know because you gifted them please send me a list, that is what most do who are gifting to members on the thread, that way I can update the thread with those who have received....not everyone remembers to post after they receive one.

Also if gifting it also a good idea to ask before you gift to make sure that person has not received one in the meantime.

Also I do not need your VMK name all correspondence between gifter and giftees uses your DIS MEMBER ID and arrangements for gifts made that way.

I have 4 desks to gift. I've sent PMs to Adioskater, Sonya, Jazstar87 and Spongeblair.

updated to this point.

Yes thank you to all the wonderful DIS members who have so graciously gifted to other members now, in the past and the future.

With your help and generosity we can all share in the fun and excitment of owning our little virtual dreams without having to sell the farm ;)

THANK YOU!!!!!

Mal

A great big thank you to the anonymous DIS'er who very generously gifted an Animator's Desk and Stool.

I am thrilled to have one now.

Also, thanks Mal for starting this thread and delivering it to me! :thumbsup2

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Please put my name down, tinkrbellas. But the desk will be going to my brother (who would really love to have one :D)

Sorry about taking so long I have been gifted a code yet to try it out but i am sure it will work. Thank You Very Much CoasterGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter