• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some text choices... Did you just want the text? no oval, frame, etc.. Let me know which one you like, what color text, etc.. and I'll work on the rest.

The frame is fine just like that.

I loke the second one, can you add green or alternate names with green for the men? Thank you again and again.

Ohhh you are FAST... Thank you!!!

I was just wondering.. my DD plays softball.. Can you make a softball (yellow) and in purple writing write..
If you don't play fast-pitch, don't say you play softball

you can arch it, or whatever you think..

Thank you Amy

Oh Wow!

Can I get this one with the date 9 March 2008? One of my co-workers will take his oath of citizenship on that day (Sunday)! We're planning a surprise for him when he returns on Tuesday! Can you say a red, white and blue cube? :dance3: :rolleyes1 :banana:

Who me? Instigate something? You must have me confused with someone else! :rolleyes1

A couple generic Name Designs:

Barbie
ainsley_barbie.jpg

Littlest Pet Shop
ainsley_petshop.jpg

A couple Generic Designs For Easter:

nick_egg.jpg

ella_egg.jpg

I asked rumbly tumble but will go back and let her know you have exactly what I need can I get the littlest pet shop with the name Isabella. And if you have anything else littlest pet shop, my daughter wants a pet shop party for her 6th bday. Thanks so much!!

Good morning! It is great to see that your back. Non-Disney of course. LOL I have always been a big fan of your designs. You are very talented. If it's no trouble could I get two non-Disney meal cards?

The Neuman Family
24 TS
24 CS
24 SN

The Nolen Family
32 TS
32 CS
32 SN

Thank you for your time. Lynn :flower3:

Are you able to anything with Dora the Explorer? My little one LOVES Dora - if I could get her name done in Dora that would be great - her name is TALIA - if you can't I understand! Thank you!

Hi Amy.:wave2: It sure is great seeing these awesome designs and seeing you doing what you love to do.:cool1:

Amy,
It is so good to have you back.
My DD12 would love the Hollywood design. Could you put - The Whitcomb Family vacation, Starring: HANNAH, Date - 4/08, Scene - 4, take - 7.
Also, could you do it with and without the background? (I like the background, it looks like a curtain.) I'm just not sure what color shirt I would put it on.
Thank you in advance, I know she will love it.

Here are your designs...

hannah_clapboard.jpg

hannah2.jpg

Oh, Amy I am so happy to see you back doing what you are great at:) Do you have anything for Easter without a name?? Thank you and again, I am glad you are back:)

Marilyn,
I worked on this. Finding a cute bunny was not as easy as I thought, because I am picky. I thought this one was CUTE!

easter_w_eggs.jpg

Here are some text choices... Did you just want the text? no oval, frame, etc.. Let me know which one you like, what color text, etc.. and I'll work on the rest.

The frame is fine just like that.

I loke the second one, can you add green or alternate names with green for the men? Thank you again and again.

I hope this is what you meant...

momma_text.jpg

daddy_text.jpg

bigsis_text.jpg

lilbro_text.jpg

uncle_text.jpg

popo_text.jpg

cousin_text.jpg

missl_text.jpg

Ohhh you are FAST... Thank you!!!

I was just wondering.. my DD plays softball.. Can you make a softball (yellow) and in purple writing write..
If you don't play fast-pitch, don't say you play softball

you can arch it, or whatever you think..

Thank you Amy

How about one of these? Let me know if you'd like any changes.

softball.jpg

softball2.jpg

Oh Wow!

Can I get this one with the date 9 March 2008? One of my co-workers will take his oath of citizenship on that day (Sunday)! We're planning a surprise for him when he returns on Tuesday! Can you say a red, white and blue cube? :dance3: :rolleyes1 :banana:

Who me? Instigate something? You must have me confused with someone else! :rolleyes1

Here is your design - sounds like a fun surprise. I'm glad I could help with such a special celebration.

american_mar9.jpg

OH My goodness AMY thank you so so much!!!

She is going to love that softball design...

I will use them both!!!

THANK YOU:cool1:

I asked rumbly tumble but will go back and let her know you have exactly what I need can I get the littlest pet shop with the name Isabella. And if you have anything else littlest pet shop, my daughter wants a pet shop party for her 6th bday. Thanks so much!!

Here is Isabella's name design...

isabella_petshop.jpg

I also worked on this for you. I thought it would be cute to have a matching invite. If you need help with adding the text, let me know - otherwise feel free to insert your own text.

petshop_stationery.jpg

Good morning! It is great to see that your back. Non-Disney of course. LOL I have always been a big fan of your designs. You are very talented. If it's no trouble could I get two non-Disney meal cards?
The Neuman Family 24 TS
24 CS
24 SN
The Nolen Family 32 TS
32 CS
32 SN
Thank you for your time. Lynn :flower3:

Here are your dining card designs...

neuman_dining.jpg

nolen_dining.jpg

I also worked on this for you. I thought it would be cute to have a matching invite. If you need help with adding the text, let me know - otherwise feel free to insert your own text.

petshop_stationery.jpg

Oh this is too cute!! My daughter just saw this and now wants one for her party, which isn't until October.:lmao:

Anyway, I thought I'd give you another challenge;) since you did so well with the Barbie and Littlest Pet Shop desings. My son wants a Lego birthday party with the star wars lego characters. I've tried to design something, but it just isn't making ds happy. :rolleyes: How about trying your hand at that? I'll see if you want to, and then give you the info next. Thanks lady-- you're awesome!!!:cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter