• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Amy for the dining cards. I will be putting them in our trip book as soon as I print them out. Thanks again! Lynn

Are you able to anything with Dora the Explorer? My little one LOVES Dora - if I could get her name done in Dora that would be great - her name is TALIA - if you can't I understand! Thank you!

Here you go...

talia_dora.jpg

Oh this is too cute!! My daughter just saw this and now wants one for her party, which isn't until October.:lmao:

Anyway, I thought I'd give you another challenge;) since you did so well with the Barbie and Littlest Pet Shop desings. My son wants a Lego birthday party with the star wars lego characters. I've tried to design something, but it just isn't making ds happy. :rolleyes: How about trying your hand at that? I'll see if you want to, and then give you the info next. Thanks lady-- you're awesome!!!:cheer2:

Do you want a tshirt design or an invite? Give me any info and I will see what I can do.

Here is Isabella's name design...

isabella_petshop.jpg

I also worked on this for you. I thought it would be cute to have a matching invite. If you need help with adding the text, let me know - otherwise feel free to insert your own text.

petshop_stationery.jpg

These are PERFECT!!!!!!!!! She is going to love it!!! Thank you so much!!

Amy,
Thank you so much for the Hollywood designs. I was right, Hannah loves them. It is so good to have you back and doing what you do so well.
THANK YOU!

So perfect!!!!!! Thank you Amy.. I can't wait to get my shirt done now...it will be a sweatshirt as it's cold and freezing rain again here. I am so excited to get it done...You are a real blessing:)

These are PERFECT!!!!!!!!! She is going to love it!!! Thank you so much!!

Amy,
Thank you so much for the Hollywood designs. I was right, Hannah loves them. It is so good to have you back and doing what you do so well.
THANK YOU!

So perfect!!!!!! Thank you Amy.. I can't wait to get my shirt done now...it will be a sweatshirt as it's cold and freezing rain again here. I am so excited to get it done...You are a real blessing:)

Amy,

This is great! Thank you so much! :thumbsup2 :hug:

Susan

Thank you so much!!! She is going to LOVE it!!

I hope this is what you meant...

Thank you Amy, they are perfect!

You are all welcome - I am glad I haven't lost my touch! It's good to be back!

My younggest boy is turning 1 :sad: We are going to have a Sesame Street (the baby characters) for him. If you could come up with and invite and a shirt (his name is Cole) and anything else I would be SO grateful. The plates and cups have baby Elmo, baby Cookie Monster and baby Big Bird on them. If you do a shirt design with them all 3 would be great or just Cookie Monster if you only use one character. It's up to you. I can't wait to see what you come up with. You are the best!!

Okay non disney Amy, I have another challenge for you! :lmao: What is this now, my fourth challenge? :rotfl2: Anyway, dd is nutso over Rudulph the Red Nose Reindeer!!! I'm looking for designs to make her shirts, a bag, or some stuff like that. She loves Rudolph, and Clarice the most, but all the characters can be included too. Thanks--- can't wait to see what you do. :thumbsup2 Her name is Ainsley.

My younggest boy is turning 1 :sad: We are going to have a Sesame Street (the baby characters) for him. If you could come up with and invite and a shirt (his name is Cole) and anything else I would be SO grateful. The plates and cups have baby Elmo, baby Cookie Monster and baby Big Bird on them. If you do a shirt design with them all 3 would be great or just Cookie Monster if you only use one character. It's up to you. I can't wait to see what you come up with. You are the best!!

This is what I worked on for you. Let me know if you'd like any text changes or if you'd like me to complete the invite for you.

sesame_babies.jpg

sesame_invite.jpg

Hey Amy, My son is having a St Patty's Day Party at school (preschool) next week, they are suppose to wear green or something to go with the theme or a three (or four) leaf clover?) Could you make something possibly for that??? That would be wonderful! Thank you, Krista

Could you do the star Wars invite for me?

Colby's turning 5

Who Colby Cousins

When Thursday, April 3rd

Time 6pm

Where Chuck E. Cheese (Athens)

Rsvp Tammy Cousins by March 31st

Join us for pizza, games, cake, ice cream and fun, fun, fun!

Okay non disney Amy, I have another challenge for you! :lmao: What is this now, my fourth challenge? :rotfl2: Anyway, dd is nutso over Rudulph the Red Nose Reindeer!!! I'm looking for designs to make her shirts, a bag, or some stuff like that. She loves Rudolph, and Clarice the most, but all the characters can be included too. Thanks--- can't wait to see what you do. :thumbsup2 Her name is Ainsley.

Well these characters are not the easiest to find large and clear. I did it two different ways - stuffed and real. Hopefully one of these will work.

ainsley2.jpg

rudolph_stuffed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter