Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there Amy,

I was wondering if you could disign a Jurassic Park water bottle label or cup cover? We are doing family movie nights and Jurassic Park is coming up soon. I wanted it to look like a water bottle you would buy from the Jurassic Park park. With the park logo on it and stuff. Or if you do a cup cover, just like those printed plastic cups you get from amusement parks that have a park design on it or the park characters on it. I'm excited to see what you come up with! Thanks in advance!!

I hope this is what you had in mind...

waterbottle_jurassicpark.jpg

Can you make a Save the Date in Zebra print with pink highlights? This is for a 18th Birthday.

Thanks Nikie

You did not indicate what text you would like included - so here is a sample. Let me know if you would like it customized...

zebra_savethedate.jpg

I hope this is what you had in mind...

waterbottle_jurassicpark.jpg

That is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much!!! That is exactly what I pictured!!! I don't need it till the end of the month, so I have tons of time to practice doing what I want with the labels! Might use this on our trip too! Thanks so much again!:thumbsup2

I would be happy to work on this for you but I would need the dimensions of the wrapper.

Thanks for giving this a try, Amy.
The dimensions I have for the container are: Mentos gum container 4.25 wide 2.75 high

I really appreciate all of your great work!
:worship: Tracey

I love your work! could you please make me these name fills:

Rachel - puppies
Rachel - polka dot/flowers
Erik - marvel
Erik - characters from "Sons of Guns" There is a good pic of them on their website. http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/sons-of-guns/
Todd - Dallas Cowboys
Michelle - purple peace signs

Thank you so much.:lovestruc

Here are your requested designs... I am unable to do your Marvel request as Marvel has been bought out by Disney. As far as the Sons of Guns fills, the one on their site was very small, so in addition to that one, I did another larger one I found online.

rachel_dogsfill.jpg

rachel_flowerdotfill.jpg

erik_sonsofgunsfill.jpg

erik_sonsofgunsfill2.jpg

michelle_peacesign_fill_onecolor.jpg

todd_cowboysfill.jpg

That is AWESOME!!! Thanks so much!!! That is exactly what I pictured!!! I don't need it till the end of the month, so I have tons of time to practice doing what I want with the labels! Might use this on our trip too! Thanks so much again!:thumbsup2

You are very welcome! I am glad you like it!

Thank you so much! My family will love these. And the picture you found for Erik is amazing. He is going to flip out!

Thanks once again, Amy! The HP pressed penny labels are awesome! The girls are going to love them.
You're the best,
:yay: Tracey

I was wondering if you can please help me with 2 The Breeders Cup shirts I want to make.. here is their logo http://assets.churchilldowns.com/si.../news_media/2011 Breeders' Cup Logo (web).JPG I want to put it on a black shirt...purple is the main color and maybe make the letters white or grey???? and anything that is black grey???? and can you place Girls Weekend on it..

Then for the second one..something like What happens at Churchill Downs Stays at Churchill Downs...Breeders Cup 2011 and then maybe this logo.. https://members.breederscup.com/images/bcofficiallogo_blk_smaller.jpg somewhere on it...or intertwined within the saying...or for the front and then the saying by itself for the back????? You can make this one white...I can put it on a purple shirt...

Race Horses anywhere would be awesome...I'm open to any suggestions...but more adult then a disney type cartoon...THANK YOU SO MUCH...

I'll be glad to chat about it if need be...:banana:

Thank you Thank you Thank you

HH:)

Amy~ I was wondering if you are still making dining punch cards.
If so could I get one for the Scott Family?
There will be 3 adults & 2 children staying for 6 nights on the regular dining plan. I noticed on one of your old threads you offered a blue star border. That would be perfect if you still have it. Thanks so much, Amy
:goodvibes

This is prefect...

The text would be...

Save the date for Michelle's 18th birthday. January 21, 2012.

Can it be 5x7 size?

Thanks

You did not indicate what text you would like included - so here is a sample. Let me know if you would like it customized...

zebra_savethedate.jpg

Hi Amy,

Those stars are perfect. I did, however, forget one girl, whoops. Could you please do one for Kara.

Thanks a lot.

Lauren

I feel like a trader going on a Carnival Cruise but someone else is paying.
There are 16 of us going and I was wondering if you could design something I could put on shirts. We are going on Carnival's Imagination January 6-9th 2012. Maybe something that includes
"Fearon Family Imagination Invasion"

Then something for the back to include all the names:
Mary
Brian
John
Colleen
John John
Brian Jr
Emily
Brian III
Erin
Bruce
Brianna
Nick
Kevin
Lisa
Danielle
Blake

I was wondering if you can please help me with 2 The Breeders Cup shirts I want to make.. here is their logo http://assets.churchilldowns.com/si.../news_media/2011 Breeders' Cup Logo (web).JPG I want to put it on a black shirt...purple is the main color and maybe make the letters white or grey???? and anything that is black grey???? and can you place Girls Weekend on it..

Then for the second one..something like What happens at Churchill Downs Stays at Churchill Downs...Breeders Cup 2011 and then maybe this logo.. https://members.breederscup.com/images/bcofficiallogo_blk_smaller.jpg somewhere on it...or intertwined within the saying...or for the front and then the saying by itself for the back????? You can make this one white...I can put it on a purple shirt...

Race Horses anywhere would be awesome...I'm open to any suggestions...but more adult then a disney type cartoon...THANK YOU SO MUCH...

I'll be glad to chat about it if need be...:banana:

Thank you Thank you Thank you

HH:)

I went ahead and put them on the colors of the shirts you said, that way if you did not want a border, they would be easier to cut out and blend in with the shirt. If you would like any changes, let me know...

request_breeders_cup.jpg

request_breederscup2.jpg

Amy~ I was wondering if you are still making dining punch cards.
If so could I get one for the Scott Family?
There will be 3 adults & 2 children staying for 6 nights on the regular dining plan. I noticed on one of your old threads you offered a blue star border. That would be perfect if you still have it. Thanks so much, Amy
:goodvibes

Here is your dining card...

scott_dining3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter