2017 DISNEYLAND RESORT HALLOWEEN TIME / MICKEY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY THREAD!

When does the Halloween party start, first time for me. I got oct 5, but my tickets don't list starting time?

When does the Halloween party start, first time for me. I got oct 5, but my tickets don't list starting time?
Do you mean October 6? There isn't a party on the 5th. I cannot find times listed anywhere, either. If it is consistent with last year, it will be 7:00pm - midnight on weekends, 6:00pm - 11:00pm on weekdays. You can enter the parks 3 hours before the party. Why in the heck aren't they putting the times on the tickets?

Do you mean October 6? There isn't a party on the 5th. I cannot find times listed anywhere, either. If it is consistent with last year, it will be 7:00pm - midnight on weekends, 6:00pm - 11:00pm on weekdays. You can enter the parks 3 hours before the party. Why in the heck aren't they putting the times on the tickets?

This info is correct.
I bought tkts for 2 parties. One had the info re: the party start time on it (Fri 9/29 I think) but the other one (Tue 10/3) it was 'gobbledygook' like it was misprinted or something just where that info / line would be - I only knew it should be there from the other tkts I had.
Must be a glitch or something with some of the tkts.

Yes I meant oct 6. Thanks for letting me know. I have an annual pass, so I just needed to know when it starts.

And yeah, it looked like placeholders for the time on my tickets. Only the date was there.

here is what it says on my ticket:
Valid On: Friday, October 6, 2017, Event Time: eticketViewer.Friday, October 6, 2017.eventTimeContent
Admission Begins: eticketViewer.Friday, October 6, 2017.admissionBeginsContent

When I saw the first sell out had happened I quickly got my tickets for 9/29! The price was a little painful... We are also going to a party on 10/13 but that one is on the other coast at WDW:cool1:
You know, I had complained that my $95 MVMCP tickets were expensive- but then DL's MHP tickets came out!

As I was scheduling reservations for dinner I noticed the table service restaurants close early on party nights. It got me wondering what food options are available during the parties. Are the counter service locations open? I'm worried we'll end up sugared up with no "real" food options.

As I was scheduling reservations for dinner I noticed the table service restaurants close early on party nights. It got me wondering what food options are available during the parties. Are the counter service locations open? I'm worried we'll end up sugared up with no "real" food options.
There are a lot of 's restaurants open. We usually eat at The Plaza Inn.

When I saw the first sell out had happened I quickly got my tickets for 9/29! The price was a little painful... We are also going to a party on 10/13 but that one is on the other coast at WDW:cool1:
We'll be going 9/29 too! Planning on going as Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Christopher Robin. Doing the bounding thing/not full costumes since it might be warm (and I don't like making costumes). Did you go to both last year too? I read that WDW is better because they have the show with the Sanderson Sisters, their parade is bigger and their fireworks are much more likely not to be cancelled. DL has Halloween ride overlays but those can be seen at non-party times too. We are hoping to go to the WDW party next year when we'll have WDW APs for 2018. Have a great time at both!

We'll be going 9/29 too! Planning on going as Winnie the Pooh, Piglet and Christopher Robin. Doing the bounding thing/not full costumes since it might be warm (and I don't like making costumes). Did you go to both last year too? I read that WDW is better because they have the show with the Sanderson Sisters, their parade is bigger and their fireworks are much more likely not to be cancelled. DL has Halloween ride overlays but those can be seen at non-party times too. We are hoping to go to the WDW party next year when we'll have WDW APs for 2018. Have a great time at both!
This is our first visit to The World, and our 4th to The Land. We've done the DLR parties before and lived them, so sure we will also have a blast at WDW! It will be interesting comparing both. Belle and probably Mulan will be joining us, at least we will get two parties out of the costumes!

This is our first visit to The World, and our 4th to The Land. We've done the DLR parties before and lived them, so sure we will also have a blast at WDW! It will be interesting comparing both. Belle and probably Mulan will be joining us, at least we will get two parties out of the costumes!
I'm curious to see what you think of the WDW vs DL Halloween parties- we've done both (WDW's twice and DL's once but never in same year)...
We really loved DL's but they priced us out this year...

I was Piglet last year:o it was a disbounding costume. So fun! I have the WDW Halloween party on my bucket list as well:rolleyes:

I'm curious to see what you think of the WDW vs DL Halloween parties- we've done both (WDW's twice and DL's once but never in same year)...
We really loved DL's but they priced us out this year...
I'm looking forward to seeing the similarities and differences between the parks, and which one I like better. DLR is my "home" park (as much as a park 6,500 miles away can be, still closer than WDW at 8,000 miles), and to be honest the planning requirements for WDW are just a little extreme... FP+ day is a week away so I have to have pretty much locked in what we are doing every day.

I have been planning on the Friday the 13th party because it's the only one going on during our trip but I had not bought tickets. After seeing them sold out online last night I almost cried! I was waiting until payday to buy them but I juggled some money around and deposited all $215 (ouch, just had to tack on a $5 service fee eh, insult to injury with these price increases) dollars, crossed my fingers and hoped they'd have some left if I called in. Thank goodness they did! My bank rejected the charges the first time (you'd think they would be used to my Disney spending by now lol) so I had to call my bank and call Disney back, but after all was said and done, I got two! What a roller coaster of emotions that was lol. So if you're wanting to attend that day, try calling, but do it sooner rather than later. Couldn't believe it was sold out so fast!?

I have been planning on the Friday the 13th party because it's the only one going on during our trip but I had not bought tickets. After seeing them sold out online last night I almost cried! I was waiting until payday to buy them but I juggled some money around and deposited all $215 (ouch, just had to tack on a $5 service fee eh, insult to injury with these price increases) dollars, crossed my fingers and hoped they'd have some left if I called in. Thank goodness they did! My bank rejected the charges the first time (you'd think they would be used to my Disney spending by now lol) so I had to call my bank and call Disney back, but after all was said and done, I got two! What a roller coaster of emotions that was lol. So if you're wanting to attend that day, try calling, but do it sooner rather than later. Couldn't believe it was sold out so fast!?
I'm happy to hear you were able to get your tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter