2012 Card Count Thread

Did 1 more card last night for DD's friend's Bat Mitzvah. Just wanted it to count for the group!.......................P

Thanks so much platypus... your cards are super cute, I especially LOVE the Alice in Wonderland card.

Have had a fantastic start to July with a total of 88 cards done so far. I've had a bit of a production line going making multiples of at least three of most designs.

finished another 15 tonight!

going to get some more made and restock my card supply... since I'll all caught up on my scrapping needed something else to work on :thumbsup2

just finished up another 18 cards that I started last night

here's what I did in total last night....bday cards - used cuttlebug embossing and lots of scraps of paper and ribbon - did 18 of these in all different colors

the other 3 are kits from my LSS she had a clearance on and couldn't pass them up! had to put them all together and hand colored the flowers & bee cards

P1110898.jpg

please add 38 more cards....made a bunch of simple note cards for future gifts!

Updated through here!

Great job on the cards. I have been working on making bases and embossing papers for cards instead of keeping my scraps as well. Hopefully that will help me make a number of cards quickly when I am ready to use hem.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter