2012 Card Count Thread

made another 20 notes cards to donate for our dance team garage sale

did 26 for the card swap....Jennifer do they count towards our totals here?

hey everyone! Looks like you've all been super busy while I've been relaxing... anyways, I'm back in action! I made 6 cards tonight and they look like:

IMG_9885.jpg

Made 22 cards to send to http://operationwritehome.org/ for the troops to use to write home. :thumbsup2

When DH was deployed, he sent me some very nice cards from them, so I am returning the favor now. I have 2 other friends also making cards & we are putting together a box of cards to send out this week. I hope to get more added to it.

I did 21 cards for giving out to the teachers as they started school and 3 in my class this month so I am at 24 for the month.

Rebecca

ariamac said:
That's so sweet!

I make one every year and put it in her lunchbox on the first day. A friend got one too but it was 'just a piece of printer paper folded'. Morgan said 'my mom's crafty' when everyone saw them.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter