2012 Card Count Thread

Finally got around to making some more cards today, 8.

Thank+You+Run+For+The+Cure.jpg

I've been so busy working on a scrapbook that I've hardly made any cards... I miss making them!

Finally got around to making some more cards today, 8.

Thank+You+Run+For+The+Cure.jpg

I've been so busy working on a scrapbook that I've hardly made any cards... I miss making them!

That's BEAUTIFUL! I love the dimensional look, but I don't see how to mail cards that have it, so I don't ever add it. Do you mail it in a box?

That's BEAUTIFUL! I love the dimensional look, but I don't see how to mail cards that have it, so I don't ever add it. Do you mail it in a box?

Thanks LindaBabe! I usually don't mail my cards, I hand deliver them... but for these cards, the roses are actually ribbon and they can squish pretty flat so I don't think I'd have a problem mailing them :)

Please add 9 for me. I finally managed to get into the craft room today for the first time this month. Hopefully next month will be more productive.

Been tied up with something else for the past 2 months, but tonight I did get 6 Christmas cards made to send to Operation Write Home (troops). Better get moving because deadline for these is Oct 31.

I did 36 thank you cards yesterday to send out to people who helped with the funeral services.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter