2010 Card Count Thread

So 24, plus how many at stamp camp?

I didn't go to stamp camp (don't even know what it is). But wed - sat, I made 12 of the same finicky stand up card only Christmas themed. I'll try to post a photo later - they are cute. Could have been better, but cute.

I thought I read on a daily thread that you had done some sort of stamping card class. Wasn't sure if that number included those as well.

I'd love to see your finicky cards!

I need to add 23 for my card swap cards and a baby card for a shower yesterday.

Rebecca

I thought I read on a daily thread that you had done some sort of stamping card class. Wasn't sure if that number included those as well.

I'd love to see your finicky cards!

Oh, yeah. Class. 2 per month for that.

Here's the Halloween card
201009Stampclubnewroom004-1.jpg

And the Christmas card I adapted from it.
201010schoharieharvestcards012.jpg

and then this morning, 10 pretty simple cards

201010schoharieharvestcards013.jpg

1. Just 1 for Oct. :laughing:
But I have my design & supplies all picked out to start a ton of Christmas cards and can't wait.

Great cards everyone! Please add 6 to my total, we have a lot of birthdays around the bend. I need to dig trough my Christmas stuff and see if I bought cards last year at the end of the season or not. I cannot remember.

I AM SO DONE!

8 of these:
cards6001.jpg

and 30 of these should be (vertical but doesn't show up here that way):

cards6002.jpg

Now, I can go back to scrapping :)

edited to add, hmm that doesn't add up. I must have forgotten to post some. I may be back, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter