2010 Card Count Thread

Sarah has discovered the cricut and card making. In the past few days she's been cranking out cards left and right...I think I've created a monster. :goodvibes

Here are the pictures of the Get Well card for a friend's son. The turtle is a cut with the shell welded to it and scored so that it flaps over. I attached the card to the bag with reposistional adhesive. So, after the gift is delivered the card can be removed and it leaves no marks on the card or the bag! :thumbsup2

Outside...
130_4206.jpg

Inside...
130_4207.jpg

1 more card...I will be spending tomorrow making a card and tu-tu for my best friend's daughter's 2nd birthday. I waqs in the room when she was born and I cannot believe she is two already. I need to find a cute idea that involves a bee.

Thanks you tinkryansmom! :flower3: We got good news on the friend with cancer, while he is not considered cancer free, the scan of his marrow yesterday showed that it was clean! :banana: I cannot believe it is already clean after less than a month, but great!

I got the birthday card done. I will post it later, it came out really cute! So add 1 to my total.

Hey Card Ladies!! I'm new to the Stamping/Card making world, although I am a seasoned Scrapper, and was wondering if there was a thread devoted Stamping/Card Making? I'm looking more for tips and ideas, techniques, how to's, etc. I know there's tons of places on the internet but I was hoping to find a DIS community too. Thanks!

EDIT: there are some beautiful cards on this thread! :)

Hey Card Ladies!! I'm new to the Stamping/Card making world, although I am a seasoned Scrapper, and was wondering if there was a thread devoted Stamping/Card Making? I'm looking more for tips and ideas, techniques, how to's, etc. I know there's tons of places on the internet but I was hoping to find a DIS community too. Thanks!

Welcome! We were having challenges a while back, but they kind of fizzled out. I try to make all my cards, don't have any special tips, other than do what you like!

I did 12 cards at SDV WDW and 5 fall themed cards today.

Check out www.splitcoaststampers.com they have some great techniques and ideas on their site!

Add 1 to my total please. I made a bug spinner card for Jacka's best friend who is turning 4. If I get my computer issues worked out I will post a picture of it.

You can add me for October.....made 18 xmas cards over the weekend!

Thanks for the bump! Start my october count with 2. I hope to get Halloween cards in there also.

I need to see if I bought Christmas cards at the end of the season or not. It is going to be here before we know it!

I'm going to town! Saturday, I made 11 of those finicky folded, embossed halloween cards, and Sunday - Tuesday 13 more of the Christmas card we made last week at stamp club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter