2010 Card Count Thread

Got it! I was really proud of it and wanted to share. Used Sweet Treats to make this.

IceCreamCard.jpg

not to bad of a pic since it was with my phone, but it's much prettier in person. and i love that you cuttlebug (i think) the cone part!
it's the attention to detail that makes your stuff great!

not to bad of a pic since it was with my phone, but it's much prettier in person. and i love that you cuttlebug (i think) the cone part!
it's the attention to detail that makes your stuff great!

Aw, thank you. I did Cuttlebug it. I should use an embossing folder on every card I ever make for the rest of my life.

3 cards here...all gift card holders, including one explosion box gift card holder. It was my first attempt at that, and it came out great!

I finished up 12 note cards for FIL GF for gifty...forgot to take pics...

I used recollections Hollywood & Vine paper - back ground was Silver Screen B&W with swirls and flowers and letter was Privacy Fence B&W striped with black matting, used a black ribbon with silver edges and glittered her initial. looked elegant with just the right amount of bling!

We made (and kept track of on this thread) 888 cards in 2010!

2010CardCount.jpg

Would you all like me to start a thread for 2011?

I would love to- I had no idea I had done so many- I actually made my card goal for the last year!

Rebecca

Forgot to post, but I had made 7 Thank You cards right after Christmas. So that brings my total from 42 to 49 and I only joined in Oct. :thumbsup2

I meant to do set up a photobucket account earlier, but never got around to it. Here's cards I made Oct - Dec.

I only started getting back into crafting & making cards this fall when I splurged and bought a Cricut Expression and a Cuttlebug.

2010-10-08002.jpg

2010-11-26001.jpg

Our Christmas Cards.
2010-12-15002.jpg

I realized embossing the snowflakes on all the cards I had to make was too much work, so I ditched that step after only a few.
2010-12-15Christmascard002.jpg

My first time hearing about Stickles, so I used that inside on the snowflake stamp.
2010-12-15Christmascard006.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45fVLW0GTTc
This was where I got the card idea. DH vetoed the use of glitter & tape. And once I started making them, and my kitten insisted on helping, I realized that no glitter was probably a good idea. ;)

One thing I learned and didn't like was that the Cricut cards cut out square, which meant I had to find and order square envelopes online, and it cost 64 cents to mail a square card because it cannot go through the postal machinery. MAJOR DISLIKE to Cricut for that. :sad2:

Nice work! I'll update the thread total for you.

I don't like the square cards either. You can send a 5x7 for 44 cents, but not a square card. Well, not that I don't like them, but the postage makes me :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter