2010 Card Count Thread

I finally finished (and mailed!), my thank yous for the girl scouts. Inside they say, "Merci." The dog is a little zombie-esque, but I do like it.

DSC_0072-1.jpg

Cute Thank yous!

1 more card here...had to make an I'm Sorry card for the groomer, as our dog bit her at his last appointment! :scared1:

2 more cards here! :cool1: So far I have met my goal...I have purchased 0 cards in the year 2010...and surprisingly enough, I have sent out more than normal. :goodvibes

That's going to be incentive to get scal so I can have that file!!!!

I sooooo need a computer first. And I can't do that. Here's hoping Santa will bring me a laptop. :)

I'm at 125 cards for the year woohoo....I have not bought a card yet this year. I only started making cards in November so I'm pretty happy about it..

02 January
14 February
22 March
28 April
05 May
49 June
05 July

One more card and here is a great idea...

I made a turtle shaped card and had a plain glossy bag for the gift. After the card was completely done I sprayed the back of it with repositional adhesive and stuck it to the bag. It peels right off with no damage to the bag or card. So, the card decorates the bag saving me money by allowing me to buy a plain bag and it does not need an envelope, which saves me TIME and money. Why have I never thought of this before?! :banana:

One more card and here is a great idea...

I made a turtle shaped card and had a plain glossy bag for the gift. After the card was completely done I sprayed the back of it with repositional adhesive and stuck it to the bag. It peels right off with no damage to the bag or card. So, the card decorates the bag saving me money by allowing me to buy a plain bag and it does not need an envelope, which saves me TIME and money. Why have I never thought of this before?! :banana:
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2Very cool!! Thanks so much!!

hmmm...I don't know. I don't think so - double post maybe. But did just make 4 birthday cards so I guess we are even!

Man, I swear those pictures of the card on the gift bag are coming...we have been so busy! 2 really good friends in the hospital (one who is early 30s and just diagnosed with leukemia :guilty:), extra days at work...my head has been spinning!

Add one more card to my count...a "Cancer Sucks" card for the friend mentioned above. :thumbsup2

Man, I swear those pictures of the card on the gift bag are coming...we have been so busy! 2 really good friends in the hospital (one who is early 30s and just diagnosed with leukemia :guilty:), extra days at work...my head has been spinning!

Add one more card to my count...a "Cancer Sucks" card for the friend mentioned above. :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear about your friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter