2010 Card Count Thread

I've only made 1 this month for my Dad's birthday.
I'm so far behind in life things that I haven't even done others I need to do and only partially working on Christmas cards.

1 more here, I used 3 birds and it came out very cute! I will post a picture tonight.

Here is my first card using 3 birds...which I just love! :lovestruc

The front says, "A little birdie told us...," the inside says, "Your Christmas gift is on its way!" DS made my DH's grandpa a ceramic Christmas Tree. It was great, DS received art instruction and grandpa is going to get a homemade Christmas present...after it is fired. :goodvibes

10_12_09_205422_DSC_0004.jpg

Used a CM black and white paper pack to make 4 sympathy cards yesterday. They came out so pretty I'm trying to figure out how I can use the same paper for other kinds of cards. I LOVE black and white.

Used a CM black and white paper pack to make 4 sympathy cards yesterday. They came out so pretty I'm trying to figure out how I can use the same paper for other kinds of cards. I LOVE black and white.

Can we see them? I love black and white too. I like to use it with another color, like pink or red.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter