200909?? - Third Annual Fall ladies trip-Sept. 2009

Hi Beth,
How did you get the free meal for two at Ohana? Did you complain to the manager? I would try it again but I feel that the service and food are not likely to have improved. I'll search for reviews as we get close to the trip. A lot can happen in ten months.

ANTSS2001-I checked the Kimonos menu. I like Japanese food except for Sushi. Do they have other things like tempura or sukiyaki? If so, i'm willing to try it.

DFNU... never been there have not even checkd the menu... I should... but have heard from friends about it... I will check it this December and maybe grab a menu.... would be great to entice you to come along :goodvibes :thumbsup2 do you sing ??? I know I do but cant sing.. cant carry tune to save the life of me... :lmao: :rotfl2: but they have karaoke also!!

anybody her likes/enjoys jellyrolls???

jelly rolls i have not been to.
if it is fun, i'm in.

i do like tempura stuff. ate at the japan cs a few years back.

my only other experience with japanese food is benny h.

it was very nice.

Really enjoy Jellyrolls. Always make a point each trip to go once but last fall just didn't have the time to squeeze it in. Don't have a great voice BUT I love to sing!:cool1: Great suggestion.

Really enjoy Jellyrolls. Always make a point each trip to go once but last fall just didn't have the time to squeeze it in. Don't have a great voice BUT I love to sing!:cool1: Great suggestion.

woohooooooooo:scared1:

Hi... names Timmy... nice meeting you :hug:

timmy, you forgot to tell them about your truck

Yikes.. what about the truck ?? Truck is forbidden here ???? No.. No.. I dont have a truck... beth doesnt what she is talking about... hahahahaha

well.. Ok..Ok..Ok.. I fess up I do have a truck :guilty:

MAC ... and company.. count me in... YEAH!!

i am not sure if I will be employed but.. I wanna go...

wanna do MNSSHP.. food and wine.. nice weather..

Mac et al...will you eat at Jiko or Boma??

hip hip hooray!! :woohoo:

another homie coming aboard!!

i am going with the dinning plan so i will go to some places i have never been before. jiko/boma would be new for me.

i do know that pat and carolyn really really really like boma.
they ate there in october.

i took a pass and went to coral reef for the first time.

i think i need to check out the zebra domes, is that what it is called?

geffric, what dates do you think you can do? pat will include everyone's dates in one post. then we can figure out the dates the majority of us will be there in the motherland.

pat is listing the dates of all interested on page 1, the 2nd post.

once we have a list of everyone's dates, we can make adrs based on when the majority will be there and interested.

this past october, not everyone did the same dinners/lunches.

i know another homie and i did CR and others did a different place.

heck, i even did le cellier by myself when 3 of the gals did POTS.

well, i started out by myself and ended up with 5 other strangers.....long story......

so far, mnsshp, food and wine are on the list for most of us, if not all of us.

so glad you are hopping in.

homies, i met geffric on the chicago thread.

love,love,love Boma!!! But never been to Jiko.... and yes I will be on the dining plan so I can tag along :goodvibes

i took a pass and went to coral reef for the first time.

i think i need to check out the zebra domes, is that what it is called?

heck, i even did le cellier by myself when 3 of the gals did POTS.

well, i started out by myself and ended up with 5 other strangers.....long story......

homies, i met geffric on the chicago thread.

zebra domes for appetizer... zebra domes for main course... and more zebra domes for dessert.. ok..ok..ok.. and maybe a a little bit of the cassava cake.. a lil at a time... :lmao:

if I am not mistaken I think I met geffric for a quick passing moment at Red Robin Chicago Met that was organized by disneymommymichelle along said with dan murphy :ssst: I think....

i was at that meet too timmy...........
that is if we are talking about the one a year ago in maybe august/september. michelle/disneymomma, dan, were at the one i dropped in at. i only stayed about 15 - 20 minutes...it was my shy day there at red robin restuarant.

what's this "tag along"......

we are all in this together.
if you do a meal, ride a ride, sit on the bench and people watch, you are in the group with the rest of us.

and if any homies which is what i affectionately call a dis board person, is reading this thread You are invited to join in with us. no one is excluded. if you can only be with us for a ride or a meal, let me say, welcome aboard!!

we are like the old jello commercial............"there is always room for you"

all of us met at one of the dis meets at the motherland within the last 2 years. many of us go to the motherland solo. basically, that is how we all met..........

i was at that meet too timmy...........
that is if we are talking about the one a year ago in maybe august/september. michelle/disneymomma, dan, were at the one i dropped in at. i only stayed about 15 - 20 minutes...it was my shy day there at red robin restuarant.

what's this "tag along"......

no this was around May... I think... but I could be wrong... my memory dont work that well anymore.. must be sign of Progress :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

tag along is a phrase I often use ... I have a habit of sleeping in... and usually when getting tired... I would denounce all agreement of a meet for a nap... and friends finally got the idea that if I say I will tag along .. it means in any size shape or form.. which mean they have to prepare for the consiquence :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: and I am proud to say... they are still my friends after the meet :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:... well I did loose a few... cant blame them... LOL and those who stuck around... I am glad they did.... :worship: weeding through the good and the crazy... I now have a few crazy friends :thumbsup2 and that is hard to find!!!!:cloud9:

now i don't remember which month it was for that meet.
:confused3
the chgo thread has so many of them....

if I am not mistaken I think I met geffric for a quick passing moment at Red Robin Chicago Met that was organized by disneymommymichelle along said with dan murphy :ssst: I think....

YEP.. I just stopped by with DS#2 ( eric) for a quick hi ...

I am not sure about the dining plan.. as I am using points and staying at OKW during the week and POP on the weekend.. I haven't made ressie yet. .. I am very flexible on dates.. so I can go whenever the majority are going...

come to think of it I could add dining plan on the weekend ... HMMM so much to think about... if we do ADRs at lots of wonderful places.. I may do the dining plan.. is it free during Sept? Maybe I'll just book POP and get free dining???

I can leave on September 30 but I am thinking of Friday night Oct 2 or early on Sat Oct 3- leaving late Sunday Oct 11.. that gives me more days.. oh the other hand is i am not employed then anything is possible..

i booked my room at the motherland for sept 30 thru oct 8

i have been tracking fares since forever and found that leaving on a tu,we,th are the cheapest fares.

i found a flight on american for those dates at $319 right now and know it will drop soon. i'm coming back on a holiday maybe.....
might make it for a tuesday instead.

going to the darkside for a stay once i leave the motherland.

bear with me.. I am here... running like a chicken with no head.... mum's coming Monday.. fridge delivered Saturday... and I have 2 8 hour sessions in order to bring ORDER in my tiny abode! then off to the Promise Land on the 6th...

303 days til the motherland........
:woohoo:

mum arrives at 4PM and I am home :sick: like really sick.. I tried everything to bring fever down but it is sticking around.... arrggghhhh any thouhgts on how can I get this temp down ??? I tried everything I know... advil.. theraflu even whiskey:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter