200909?? - Third Annual Fall ladies trip-Sept. 2009

i'm already booked for next year.
same dates. :laughing:

I am trying to get in earlier compared to my last Oct trip which was the 2nd to 12th... so I might be there the same time you are homie :) instead of you leaving me at the Promise land :p

I'm partially booked 9/24-10/3. :goodvibes I have both weekends booked; just need to fill in the middle!! :laughing:

i booked the motherland for sept 30 - oct 7
and then the darkside for after that thru the 13th.

but, i might add a day at the start of my motherland trip and take off the 7th to move to the darkside and see parry hotter.........

i hope others will be able to be there this year!!

i am not doing the dining plan for the next trip.
booking room only so i can get the AAA discount.
it's not much but better than rack rate.

still hoping for a pin.

I had a great time. I ate way too much but had lots of fun...until I blistered both feet. I swear I'll never let that happen again. It sure was nice seeing friends again and making new friends. I'm hopeful I can head back next year. Not sure if I'll do the dining plan. I know I won't do the deluxe dining. It is just too much. I'll just keep hoping for a great deal around the same time period.

Pat, how's the new job? I hope everybody else is hanging in there. I returned to a mandatory retro budget cut (pretty massive) and we're headed into next fiscal year budgeting and it doesn't look good. I lost a staff position with the budget cuts. Luckily I had a staff member who decided not to come back after giving birth so I didn't have to lay anyone off. Our endowments are way off so here's hoping for a better financial climate in the coming months.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving. I took the easy route and took the extended family out. So much easier. No cooking, no cleaning, no mess. For that I am truly grateful! :)

Hi Carolyn,
Sorry to hear about all the cuts at your university. I feel like I've settled into my new job. At my last hospital, I worked alone so it's nice to have another counselor to work with. It's also nice to work in medicine because I have a little bit more job security than many other professions.
Glad to hear you had a good time on the trip. I will plan ahead so I can join you all next year.

I'm partially booked 9/24-10/3. :goodvibes I have both weekends booked; just need to fill in the middle!! :laughing:

Well, never mind about this!! I just saw that the 2010 Food & Wine Festival dates have changed! :headache: Instead of starting September 24th, it starts October 1st. :confused3

Back to the drawing board for me!! :laughing: (looks like my dates will be 9/30 to 10/10.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter