2008 BAN Wagon Support Group

Welcome ddavis80, graygables and Yzerbear19! The more the merrier!!!

BAMB - Thanks for the glitter siggie! I :love: rhymes!!

I have created a clippie for our sigs if anyone wants it. It's in the first post on the thread and I'm putting it here for ease of use.

DISBanWagon-Sm.jpg

You can copy this link and add the [ and ] at the beginning and end.

IMG]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z318/scrappygirl_photos/DISBanWagon-Sm.jpg[/IMG

Thanks again to everyone for joining!!!

This is a good idea. I'm in.:thumbsup2I'm usually pretty disciplined with most things. It's those really great sales and the scrapping aisle at Big Lots that do me in.

Exempt supplies:
Adhesives
Page Protectors
Project-specific Cardstock
Monthly $5 Card-making Class Fee
Supplies to make gifts for other people
Cricut Blades and Mats
Paper Doll Dress-Up
3 Other Cricut Cartridges (just in case and only on sale)
Photo Developing
Project-specific Ribbon (only from Leftovers)

Free Days
Valentine's Day
Mother's Day
August 7 (anniversary)
December 2 (birthday)
2 Additional Days TBD
Days ending in "y" (Just kidding, I'll be good.)

I do need to work on my scrapbooks, but I've tried to set a conservative goal of two pages each week. I'm going to try to limit swapping and use my stash for any I join. I will do my best to participate in the scrapping with swapped items challenge.

B&MB, I can't get that cool glitter signature to work for me. Help?

Okay, my signature is getting too long. How can I get it all to go side by side?

Okay, my signature is getting too long. How can I get it all to go side by side?

take your tickers and delete the space in between them so they are side by side in your edit signature window. it's ok if they run on more than one line in the window as long as there are not on separate lines. Then right click the 2008 and paste it next to the do not spend sign, add your
on either end and you should be good.

finally, I have some copies of old black and white photos that were part of my parents' barn fire that I'd like to scrapbook for my mother. She had put all of our baby books, photos, memorabilia out in a barn on some property to "make room" in her house (enormous house with 3 attics that is jam-packed with "stuff") for her Christmas decorations b/c it was just too hard to bring them in every year. Sadly, some punk (probably my niece from the looks of things) set fire to the barn on Halloween, so all of our family legacy-type things went up in smoke.

that stinks!!!!!! I'm so sorry your mom lost all her pics. Have you tracked down any family that may have had copies? What a horrible person. :sad2:

I had to save my tickers to my computer, then upload them to Photobucket, copy the new links and paste them into my siggie. Even BAMB's excellent advice did not work for me.

Welcome ddavis80, graygables and Yzerbear19! The more the merrier!!!

BAMB - Thanks for the glitter siggie! I :love: rhymes!!

I have created a clippie for our sigs if anyone wants it. It's in the first post on the thread and I'm putting it here for ease of use.

DISBanWagon.jpg

You can copy this link and add the [ and ] at the beginning and end.

img]http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z318/scrappygirl_photos/DISBanWagon.jpg[/img

Thanks again to everyone for joining!!!

I love rhymes too! I wonder if we should have tokens like 30 days of no shopping. etc.....

I re-sized the clippie and changed the link in the first post and on Page 3. It's smaller now!

I had to save my tickers to my computer, then upload them to Photobucket, copy the new links and paste them into my siggie. Even BAMB's excellent advice did not work for me.

I think that may be what I'll have to do too. I tried making sure there is no space in between them, and if I click in front of one and backspace, it starts to delete the letters in the previous ticker, so there must not be a space there to delete. (Did that even make sense?) I didn't "return/enter" after each one, so I don't know how they are on separate lines.

Anyhoo, will you be able to update your tickers if you do it that way, or would you have to save to the computer etc. every time you needed to update days or total pages or whatever?

Also, I tried the right click and copy on the 2008 glitter sig (both from B&MB's sig and from the body of one of her posts), but when I go to my edit sig page, it won't let me paste.

take your tickers and delete the space in between them so they are side by side in your edit signature window. it's ok if they run on more than one line in the window as long as there are not on separate lines. Then right click the 2008 and paste it next to the do not spend sign, add your
on either end and you should be good.

I got your way to work. I had to delete all of the ticker factory link stuff before t...make sense to anyone else besides me? :lmao:

that stinks!!!!!! I'm so sorry your mom lost all her pics. Have you tracked down any family that may have had copies? What a horrible person. :sad2:

Nope, she was the last person in her family, so all my baby photos...gone (I did have one that I had a copy made several years ago to put in a frame with my DD's, we looked EXACTLY alike, pink dress and all!). The ones that were saved were in a tin box, still damaged, but able to get some of the images copied. They were mostly of my brothers. It still makes me sick to think about all the family history gone because of her 16 Christmas trees (seriously...sixteen). I'm having a hard time letting go of the anger which is why I think scrapping these would help me. Oh, and the "important" albums are still in her house...the ones she's done with photos of all the places she's been where other people were taking pictures of their families and she was waving everyone out of the way because "who wants people in their photos???" :sad2:

I think that may be what I'll have to do too. I tried making sure there is no space in between them, and if I click in front of one and backspace, it starts to delete the letters in the previous ticker, so there must not be a space there to delete. (Did that even make sense?) I didn't "return/enter" after each one, so I don't know how they are on separate lines.

Anyhoo, will you be able to update your tickers if you do it that way, or would you have to save to the computer etc. every time you needed to update days or total pages or whatever?

Also, I tried the right click and copy on the 2008 glitter sig (both from B&MB's sig and from the body of one of her posts), but when I go to my edit sig page, it won't let me paste.

I just did an updated post right below your post. Yes, if you save them to your computer, you would have to re-do the whole process every time you update.

I tried just pasting the links from ticker factory and then deleting all of the url stuff and that worked for me. Does that make sense?

the 2 tickers that you have, you will have to update manually. Just go to tickerfactory.com enter the password they asked for edit and hit save? I think it's save. My computer saves the ticker right on the site, not sure if it's me or the web site that does the saving.
I know that was clear as mud!!! :rolleyes: :rotfl2:

If you can figure out how to update the ticker on the ticker website you will NOT have to re paste it in your siggie, it will update on it's own.

As for my blinkie, I have no idea why it's not working for ya!

Nope, she was the last person in her family, so all my baby photos...gone (I did have one that I had a copy made several years ago to put in a frame with my DD's, we looked EXACTLY alike, pink dress and all!). The ones that were saved were in a tin box, still damaged, but able to get some of the images copied. They were mostly of my brothers. It still makes me sick to think about all the family history gone because of her 16 Christmas trees (seriously...sixteen). I'm having a hard time letting go of the anger which is why I think scrapping these would help me. Oh, and the "important" albums are still in her house...the ones she's done with photos of all the places she's been where other people were taking pictures of their families and she was waving everyone out of the way because "who wants people in their photos???" :sad2:

16 trees??? WOW!

remember that scrapping is therapeutic, I hope is erases some of the anger. :hug:

I tried just pasting the links from ticker factory and then deleting all of the url stuff and that worked for me. Does that make sense?

Yes, it made sense and I got it to work. That's why I posted the woohoo smilie:woohoo:
Guess I would've made more sense had I included an explanation of my woohoo.:laughing:
:confused3 Still haven't gotten the Create in '08 to work though. Maybe I need a Mac.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter