2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

Congrats SIOH.....do we need to call you "Madame" Master Scrapper :worship:
now.

I only have 42 more pages and I'll be there too :cool1: hoping to get more done in September.

Great job everyone, let's make our 10,000 goal.:banana:

Lisa

Congrats SIOH.....do we need to call you "Madame" Master Scrapper :worship:
now.

I only have 42 more pages and I'll be there too :cool1: hoping to get more done in September.

Great job everyone, let's make our 10,000 goal.:banana:

Lisa

I bet you'll be there by mid-September! You're already off to a great start!! :dance3:

OK, are you ready for this number! I have a very productive weekend scrapping at our retreat. I finished 180 12 X 12 pages, and 55 - 5 x 7 pages. I really do not count the 5 X 7 pages because I have not embellished them. So as of this weekend, I have finished up until July 2004. I'm only three years behind! Now to print more pcitures so that I can finish.

A question, does digital pages count? I'm thinking of doing some digital scrapping and just wondered.
S :)

WOW you guys have done awesome, I might have gotten 25 done all year.
I need to stop swapping and start scrapping.

All righty! We're updated!! Honeybehr--I'm sorry! I completely missed that I should have had you moved. You're fixed now! :cool1:

What a great job everyone is doing! Set those goals for the end of 2007, and let's use these next 3 months to meet them!! :dance3:

Hello! I have want to scrap for a long time. I just started yesterday tho.

Im going to spend the next couple weeks stocking up on supplies.

I saved everything from Disney...
luggage tages
ME
letters
code - room only
fp's
park hoppers
maps
certificates- monorail, bird show (AK), buses have trading cards now!

I am so excited I found all this to use with my million of pictures!

Does anyone ever go to scrap parties at the local craft stores?
If so what did ya think?

I going to look through some of the pages here to get ideas.

What do you think I HAVE to buy to get started besides paper?

TIA

I'm happy to report I did get 45 pages done in the month of October. I'm going to an all day crop next week, so I hope to have more done then.
Thanks SIOH for keeping up with this thread!
S :)

45 pages--AWESOME job, Shawna!! I'll get this thread updated this week! :)

We're updated for October, and we're OVER 10,000 pages for the year!!!

That's AWESOME!! Just think of all of the memories we've preserved!!

Welcome aboard to all of the new people who joined us this month, too!

Let's keep rockin' for the next 2 months, and close out 2007 STRONG!!!

:cheer2: Wow, that is amazing!! Scraptacular!! :cheer2:

:woohoo: I moved up a level! Yeah!
Now to make time this weekend to scrap and get back on my schedule... w/ the PTO back under control and the lose ends from that tied up tonight... Yea, I have my life back!!!

I moved up too! Wonder if I can go up another before the end of the year...... naaaa!:lmao:

Can you update me to 37 for the year. Pretty dismal compared to most but I've been on and off since the spring. I am behind two WDW trips now!! And I have lots of scrapbooking goodies on my Xmas list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter