2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

StitchIsOurHero

<font color=red>I was smart enough to marry a DH w
OUR 2007 TOTAL (drumroll, please!). . .12,791 pages!!! Think how many memories preserved that is!!!

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! What an AMAZING group we have here!! 2007 was an AWESOME year for scrapping here!! [/B]

At the end of December (and the end of 2007), here's where we stand:

Total Scrapped for JANUARY: 1169 (I added KAMommy's 34, Kim1964's 14, MickeyTeacher's 160, madisonznana's 12, MyLittlePiglet's 26, and scrappinmom's 46 which weren't on the Jan challenge thread!)
Total Scrapped for FEBRUARY: 1052(I added KAMommy's 4, Madisonznana's 8 and dsnygirl's 13 which weren't on the Feb. challenge thread!)
Total Scrapped for MARCH: 1141(I added KAMommy's 142 and Macca1111's 100 pages in here!)
Total Scrapped for APRIL: 1400 (I added Kim 1964's 23 and KAMommy's 6 which weren't on the April challenge thread).
Total Scrapped for MAY: 1097
Total Scrapped for JUNE: 1118 (I added mantaz' 15 here)
Total Scrapped for JULY: 902(I added Disneytwinz' 48, pjilla's 127 update, and Dsnygrl's 4 here)
Total Scrapped for AUGUST: 545 (I added dsnygirl's and my3suns' which weren't on the challenge thread
Total Scrapped for SEPTEMBER: 826 (I added MickeyTeachers' 180 that she posted on 9/9 in here)
Total Scrapped for OCTOBER: 1092 (I added MickeyTeacher's 45 and dsnygirl's 12 in here)
Total Scrapped for NOVEMBER: 1223 (I added kswm30b's 86 and pjilla's 18 in here).
Total Scrapped for DECEMBER: 1047 (Ok, I added in the new people's totals which weren't on the thread, and then when people gave me corrections, I added in the amounts I had shorted them, since they weren't accounted for)
2007 Total (just wanna say it again): 12,791!!!

Individual Totals (as of the end of December):

smilie-film1.gif
Adhesive Ace (1-49 pages) :
aspcamhreditor2--13
bearbear--40
bigsis1970 -- 13
chief dragon--17
ChrisnSteph -- 15
CrazedDisFan--20
DianaLyn -- 40
Disney1984--6
DisneyJan--49
Disneytwinz--48
dyjama--43
eeyoreluver--4
4greatboys--41
hockeygirl--6
hunnypots--28
jonslola--3
joyah--5
Julianna07--15
juligrl--6
KaryCam--35
kicky--20
KimAshton -- 35
lewdyan1--18
Lisa--5
littlelambie--33
MaryJ -- 20
Michele--44
mickey8888--31
mickey&joshnut--33
mikamah--34
Momof2DisneyKids--6
mrsbornkuntry--7
MyGirlLovesMickey--16
My3Suns--21
nono--21
Octoberbeauty--6
party of 3--1
pixieshouse--6
Queenie--33
Raenstoirm-- 21
Rayani Foxmur--4
RLccweems--33
Rob R--16
sabrinaintn--3
saucymb--17
stacylm--14
tinkerbelle77 -- 3
tzuhouse--48
WDWAurora--26
willis37862--49

smilie-film2.gif
Embellishment Expert (50-99 pages):
bigbabyblues--56
bobcat--60
cobbler--56
dsnygirl--63
Faerie--106
Gymbo Addict -- 55
ImaDizneyNut--67
JandJ--95
Juliegirl1--86
Kim1964--83
Linda Babe -- 80
luvmk1971 -- 74
luvmy2sams--77
Quiltymom--78
rgionet -- 50
threeboysmom--60
TPCShauna--53
wdwmickey--88

SmiliePhotos.gif
Crop Champion (100-249 pages):
AlexWyattMommy--222
aroyer--101
Bernard&MissBianca--204
hopemax--110
jennyL--109
KAMommy--186
KatDisney--148
kswm30b--118
LisaB--115
madisonznana--200
MyLittlePiglet--129
RRBB--127
TammyNC--128
tiggerfan6--171
vanyel--112

smilie-scrapbook.gif
Memories Maven (250-499 pages):
Ariel & Eric--407
fireplug--291
Fran98765--463
honeybehr1--375
mantaz--270
Mickster--257
NewEnglandEeyore--403
pjilla--272
plgrn--294
PrincessNancy96--393
scrappinmom--441
Yzerbear19--370

smilie-scissors.gif
Master Scrapper (500-849 pages):
Macca1111--595
MazdaUK--601
MickeyTeacher--661
Mommy2mrb--637
rlovew--746

smilie-ScrappinDiva-1.gif
Scrappin' Diva (850-1249 pages):
StitchIsOurHero--874

smilie-queenofthecrop.gif
Queen of the Crop (1250 + pages):

Can you believe that 2007 is already over?!?! It seems like just yesterday I started this thread! Look at where you were this year--our amazing accomplishments!! Where do you want to be in 2008? I'm going to start that thread and give us a breakdown--that way you'll know what to set your goals for!

Thanks for being such an amazing group of scrappers! Congratulations to everyone!!

Oh, so now I have a challenge to meet.. NOW, I must get my bottom in gear and get to scrappin!!!

I have so major plans ready.. I'm helping w/ the 4-H scrapbook and I have lo after lo in my head that I want to use and than utilize later as scraplift pages for my books!!!

So, I will definitely be getting on board w/ this..
Now, I need to find the Feb. Challenge sign ups!!! :)

I know what you mean, Nancy! I have goals for myself (I'm WAY behind!!). I need to finish our June 2006 trip still and then do our October 2005 trip (yes, way behind!!). Plus finish our 2006 family album and start on '07 before we get to November! :sad2: These challenges will definitely keep us motivated. I've got a while to go before I get out of that first category, but at least it's something to aim for!!

Ok- Can I join? I scrapped 160 pages last month at a retreat. I'm planning on scrapping later this afternoon- as we are home on a snow day.
My goal for 2007 is to get my family albums to with in 1 year of today's date. CUrrently, I'm about 6 years behind. I finished my DS first year and today is his 7th birthday!

I hope you all will keep me challenged to meet my goal!

S :)

I'm ashamed to say that I'm 2 years behind on scrapping. I'm finding my big problem is that as a single, all that I'm scrapping is disney with a Christmas thrown in. I can't do a full album for each Disney trip (many are long weekends). I have 2 years of photos to print too (EEK!)

My immediate goal is to finish all my in-process albums - numbers album for DNiece, colors album for DS, and DS's 1st trip to WDW. All are almost there but still have plenty to be done.

Then I'll start on everything else like sister's wedding album (she got married 7+ years ago), my wedding album (5+ years ago), all our Disney vacations (at least 15), honeymoon, etc. And then there are all those magnetic albums my mother used that I want to redo. DS is 2 years old and I haven't done anything for him. And to top it off we're expecting another in May. So I better get my butt in gear and get going here.

I don't think I'll ever get "caught up", but I do hope to start making some headway.

Shawna--I'll get you added! Your 160 page success made me determined to do a weekend crop!!

faerie--I understand! I'm so far behind!! However, it's just one page at a time!

lewdyan1--no embarrassment! Just motivation!!

B&MB--why aren't you on here? Because I can't read!! Funny how you can be a guidance counselor and not be able to do that! :rotfl2: I skipped you on the list! I'll get you added right away!!

RRBB--Your goals sound great! I know your DNiece & DS will love their albums!!

I think we can all keep each other motivated! This is going to be a great year!!

OK I'm going to be at least half way to emblishment expert by the end of Feb.

This I vow...

Hmm now to figure out how to get it done with being out of town every weekend.

I think my goal will be Master Scrapper. I like the scissors :)

So that means I just have to do what I did last month for 10 months out of the year. I know May will be a wash since I will be :beach: and :boat:

Hmm...since last month was like what I normally do in a year, that might be a problem. But I'm not doing anything else from now until May, so we will see. I have gotten 2 pages done in February already.

I was trying to finish the first day on my first WDW trip in January, and I only had SpectroMagic to do. I did try, but didn't succeed (stupid titles). I still have probably 3 more pages of pics, so my new goal is to finish them today. The later pages won't need titles, since it's just more of the same. :goodvibes

Shawna--I'll get you added! Your 160 page success made me determined to do a weekend crop!!

QUOTE]

Brooke,
We are having another weekend crop in August- you and KAmommy could come- we are only about two and half hours south. We do have a great time and it will be Friday and Saturday night. Let me know if you are interested!

S :)

Thanks for keeping track, Brooke! What a great idea!

I need to stop swapping and start scrapping! My goal is to finish two projects before I go to Disney in April - the Disney albums I planned for the friends I traveled with in December (2) and my ABC album for my cat. Then when I return from Disney in April, I want to start on my albums right away. I say albums because the last time we took a 10 day trip I ended up with 3 albums and I can't see why this year would be different. I figure all the swap items I've been hoarding have to make it go quickly!

B&MB--why aren't you on here? Because I can't read!! Funny how you can be a guidance counselor and not be able to do that! :rotfl2: I skipped you on the list! I'll get you added right away!!

Brooke had a "Nancy" moment.. and I think it's because teenagers suck the brains right out of us!!!!! :)

Thanks for keeping track, Brooke! What a great idea!

I need to stop swapping and start scrapping! My goal is to finish two projects before I go to Disney in April - the Disney albums I planned for the friends I traveled with in December (2) and my ABC album for my cat. Then when I return from Disney in April, I want to start on my albums right away. I say albums because the last time we took a 10 day trip I ended up with 3 albums and I can't see why this year would be different. I figure all the swap items I've been hoarding have to make it go quickly!

I went through the SWAP CALENDAR (the wonderful list we have) and I limited my swaps each month and am dedicating my free time to getting caught up!!! I figure once I make a dent in getting caught up I'll need a little break and I'll mix some swaps in to keep my sanity and replinish my supplies!! :)

Dyan should we get this stickied since a year long thing?

My goal: Queen of the crop. It would go nicely with my Goddess status.

:rotfl2: Hello Tag fairy are you listening??? I'll give up sneezes for my Goddessness. Is that a word? :rotfl2:

I went through the SWAP CALENDAR (the wonderful list we have) and I limited my swaps each month and am dedicating my free time to getting caught up!!! I figure once I make a dent in getting caught up I'll need a little break and I'll mix some swaps in to keep my sanity and replinish my supplies!! :)

Yes - I plan on doing that too! I went crazy in January and while I love all the swaps I joined I realize I left myself little time for any personal scrapping. I think the Calendar ROCKS for helping us plan how to space things out!

Dyan should we get this stickied since a year long thing?

My goal: Queen of the crop. It would go nicely with my Goddess status.

:rotfl2: Hello Tag fairy are you listening??? I'll give up sneezes for my Goddessness. Is that a word? :rotfl2:

Great idea, Buffy!! Could this please be a sticky? :upsidedow

My goal is also Queen of the Crop. I've never been Queen of anything. Hmm. . .wait a minute. Sometimes the girls I've coached have called me "Queen B". . .I'm pretty sure the "B" didn't stand for "Brooke"!!

Shawna--let me know the dates of that crop! That sounds like fun! If we're not into the dreaded football season by then, I'd love to check it out!

I've been through the swap calendar, too. I must seriously limit myself because I am SO far behind!! The calendar really helps me plan, though!

My husband has taken to giving me weekend liberty from childcare (okay for one day and one child they other comes with) for a local free church crop I found So I might actually get some decent stuff done. I wasn't part of January but I did 26 pages in January. And somehow managed one today before work which of course in now February. I also am probably going to thae church crop on Saturday so Feb might not be so bad. I have been doing more organizing f scrap area that scrapping. I am behind 3 Disney trips and we just booked another aggghhh. OTher stuff not nessacafrily behind because much was before I scrapbooked but what to back do things now. LOL

Hi All,
I would love to join your group. I am a beginner at scrapbooking. In January I made my very first pages. I have 12 done. I started working on our 2005 cruise to Tahiti. I have 10 pages done for that and the other 2 are pirate pages with out pictures. I took a sketches class at one of our local shops because I loved the Pirate layout. We are going on our first Disney Cruise in May and also our first trip to WDW. So I have been stocking up on paper and Disney stickers! I hope to pick up the number of pages in the coming months.
Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter