2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

we like TOTALLY ROCK! way to go everyone.....congrats to MazdaUK and MickeyTeacher! okay which one of us 4 will make it to scrappin diva? any takers? it won't be me, am shooting for 600 though.

Lisa

I can't see me moving up another level - I think Christmas will get in the way! But I suppose if I fish out my honeymoon photos I might be able to knock out another 50 pages fairly quick. DS(8) is really cross he won't move up a level because he doesn't take a lot of pictures. I've explained he's doing really well, as there's grown-ups with fewer pages than him, but he's not big on compromising and patience:rolleyes1 Wonder where he gets THAT from :blush: :lmao:

I've only pretty much lurked in this section (I think I've only posted twice.) The 10,000 pages in the subject title made me want to join in, though. :) I don't know if I'm too late or not, but I've done 86 pages so far this year, including 47 Disney related ones. I can probably break it down by month if that's needed? Hopefully I'll have some to add in December from our latest trip. :)

Welcome, kswm30b!! We're glad you joined us!! :dance3:

When I do the update for November (which I'll probably do tomorrow), I'll add in your year-to-date pages with that total! Then, if you scrap more in December, you can either post on here at the end of December, or come and join us in the December Scrappin' Challenge!

We have a lot of fun!! :cheer2:

We're updated to here (including November)! WAY TO GO, everyone!! 2007 has been one AWESOME year for scrapping!! Let's finish it out strong, and be ready for 2008!!!

I love this thread! It is such great motivation to see what we've all accomplished!

SIOH - Scrappin Diva is totally within reach for you! Forget Christmas shopping - you need to do some serious scrapping this month! That will be such motivation for all of us if you get there!

Go SIOH!!!!! You can do it!!!

My goal is to get to the next level this month- just need 5 more and I have already done 2. :cool1:

So I totally fell apart once I got off of swapping hiatus and haven't done any pages in like forever.

But I did do 4 pages for Susie & Stone's memorial book, do those count?

way to go everyone! SIOH :cheer2: you can do it, yes you can :cheer2: be our scrappin' diva and make us proud :banana:

Sorry to chime in late..... I did so few in November I didn't even bother to post them in the Nov. Challenge. But I would like to add to the yearly log....

I completed 18 in November. That brings me to 254 for the year....................P

Yay, pjilla!! I'll get you updated!! :cool1:

I'm shooting for scrappin' diva, and I may be able to hit it with SIL's wedding album, but I'm not sure! :confused:

I feel stupid! We just got back from our 1st trip to WDW and I didn't take one pic of our resort!!! Nothing! nada! Does anyone have pics of CBR they like to share?
Thanks!:love:

Well, I didn't join in the dec challenge because I knew I would't get much done! My scraproom was officially cnoverted to "wrapping central" last week....so I will close this year with just another 16 pages for Dec & then it's time to look forward to 2008! I will have TWO disney trips to scrap!!!!!! (March 07 & Sept 07!)

I can't believe we all did so many pages! I think we are amazing!!!!!

NEW**** I did 18 pages yesterday!!!!!!!!!! I'm sp psyched!

If I can do more than 5 pages by the end of Monday I will be over 600 pages for the year :faint: It sure adds up!

For next year, would it be possible to have one level set very low? - say 0-10 - as Kicky is desperate to move up a level but even with a Disney trip has no chance of getting 50+ pages done. He loves being on the boards but gets very frustrated to be stuck at the bottom (even if I tell him there's grown-ups done fewer pages than him this year).

Just a thought!

I counted all the pages I did this past year, luckily I have pictures of them all I completed 148 total

Great job, everyone! I'll update just as soon as the December challenge is finished (and I'll go back and get everyone in).

Mazda--we are thinking alike! I'm thinking that for the 2008 thread I'll break the categories down smaller--definitely a 1-10, then maybe 11-25, and just break them up some. I'm going to figure that out and get the thread up at the beginning of January (even though it won't have names in categories until the end of January). That way, it'll keep us motivated! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter