slo’s THURSDAY 5/9 poll - Robes

Robes - Do you wear one and what color is it? (m.c.)

• Yes - I wear a robe

Votes: 46 46.9%
  • No - I do not wear a robe

Votes: 49 50.0%
  • Red, Pink, Burgundy

Votes: 19 19.4%
  • Orange, Rust, Brown

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Yellow or Green

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Black or Grey

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Blue, Teal, Turquoise

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • White, Ivory

Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Purple, Lavender

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other - please post your answer

Votes: 6 6.1%

• Total voters

slo

My tag used to say - I'm a Tonga Toast Junkie 😁
For some of us, our robe is the first thing we put on in the morning.
How about you?

Do you wear a robe?
If yes…..what color is it?
(multiple choice)

For Me……I love my robes. I have 2 red ones - one is heavier for colder months and one is lighter for warmer months. I only wear it in the morning, very rarely will I put it on at night.

This picture ⬇️ is not me or my robe - just an example.

IMG_1665.jpeg

Last edited:
I had a robe hanging in my bathroom, but finally took it done because I never used it. The only reason I bought it in the first place was because I like to use them when we travel and have time to enjoy the luxury of being in one. I get up too early to enjoy one- I’m in a rush to get ready and out the door. Your’s is cute though @slo

I have 4 - 2 from a Massage on a Disney cruise - one of those I wear every day after I get out of the shower ❤️❤️ the other one I’m saving for backup for when first one falls apart
The third one is a thin one - this was my summer robe until I received the Disney Cruise robes now it just hangs in the closet
The fourth one - you guessed it - this was my winter robe - but the Disney Cruise robes trump all robes ❤️❤️
Now the 3rd or 4th only get used if Disney robe is in the washing machine !

I used to be a robe person. Until about 15 years ago, our church had service Sunday morning and evening. I used to hang a robe in laundry room, come home, take off dress, put on robe. And then put dress back on for evening service.

Now it's one of those things that hang in my closet, that I think , I never used them, I should get rid of them.

These days, I'd put on a hoodie to keep warm.

But a bathrobe, (towel like), yes. Currently light blue.

I don't wear it regularly, but if I need a shower and have guests in the house or at a time that the kids are awake I will put it on. Also depending on my sleeping attire, I may put it on in the morning until I get dressed.

I am blessed to have a light pink full zip robe that is more like a long nightshirt. God sure also extra graced me by calling me to wear for several years a choir robe at church. God willing in the future I would love to be part of a church choir again.

I was rarely wore a robe, but now I have two. I slip it on after my morning shower while I am running around the house getting coffee, puttering in my room laying out the day's clothes or putting a load of wash in, packing my backpack, downstairs for more coffee. I have a heavier, warm white robe with a tie-sash for winter, and a lighter weight, lilac zip-front for warmer weather. They were both my mother-in-law's and I inherited them when she died. It's like having a big hug from her every morning. My mother-in-law loved me as one of her own, and I miss her every single day. (Hmmm... my lilac robe should have been on yesterday's "gratitude" thread!)

I have a robe, but never wear it. I get dressed as soon as I get up.

It is red, black, white plaid. Zipper up front.

I put on a robe every morning. I have a collection of robes of different weights and colors. My favorite robe is blue flannel and I had it for ages. I can't find a replacement for it. I wear this robe at least six months of the year.

My favorite summer robe is white, and it isn't officially a robe at all. It is a beach coverup, but it is perfect for summer. :)

I also have a grey robe that my husband bought for me that I wear occasionally. I have a white robe that I bought at the Beach Club that I love but it's almost too warm. I have pink one for summer.

Last edited:
I usually wear mine in the evening after I've changed in my pajamas. Rarely in the morning because I usually get dressed right away, but if I happen to go downstairs in the winter in the mornings I wear it.

Only time I really wore a robe was when in the hospital having my 2 kids.

My sister gave me one decades ago as a gift and my husband got the romance package on our Hawaiian cruise that came with 2. Still don’t wear one. I’m not one to lounge in pj’s either though.

I do not wear a robe. DH accidentally bought me one for Christmas a couple of years ago and I had him return it. He was trying to get me something Snuggie-esque like worn by many of the other softball moms during the colder weather tournaments/games. He saw something on LL Bean in plaid and thought I'd like it, but it turns out it was an actual robe. I had a couple of robes in college...for the community showers and wearing around the dorm/sorority house, but I ditched all that upon graduation.

I have a nice cushy LL Bean robe for winter. I wear it when I'm lounging around the house at night or on weekends because we keep the house pretty cold (oil heat has been expensive lately).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter