2007 Annual Scrapbooking Thread--Our 2007 Total is. . .

Hey SIOH!!!
Thanks for keeping this updated!!! YOU ROCK!!! ;)

Thanks SIOH for keeping us up to date, and for May's totals, DIS keeps me motivated to scrap. Your GREAT :cool1:

Lisa

You're welcome!! I love doing this--it keeps me motivated, too!!

We're up to date through May now! Just let me know if there's anything that looks hinky!!

Congratulations to everyone! Those numbers are racking up!! Let's have a great June!! :dance3:

I got us updated for June! Great job, everyone!! Everyone check and make sure I have you in the right category, and that I didn't list you twice! :)

I did nothing in June but I did print a bunch of pictures to get working on!

:woohoo: I made it to Memories Maven, only 136 until Master Scrapper!

Thanks SIOH for keeping us updated!:cool1: Great job everyone :banana:

Lisa

:woohoo: I made it to Memories Maven, only 136 until Master Scrapper!

Thanks SIOH for keeping us updated!:cool1: Great job everyone :banana:

Lisa

You're welcome! I'm like you, my goal is get to Master Scrapper! I'd like to get there by the end of July, but I'm not entirely sure that'll happen! :)

I'ld like to get to Master Scrapper but I am giving myself until September to do so.I have less than 200 to go.

Rebecca

I hope to be there by September too, DD goes back to school Aug 13 so I will hit it hard again then. July will be my slow month due to our vacations, etc.
Lisa

I didn't get my June pages counted in the challenge but I did get 15 done last month. My goal is to finish DD's 2nd year of life by the end of August. OK, off to scrap now!!

I totally fell off the wagon. Once the nice weather came I didn't want to stay inside and scrapbook. But I am getting back in gear since my maternity leave is almost over and then I'll really have no time on my hands.

4 pages done this week.

Hi there! Newbie to this thread, if you'll have me, I've completed 48 pages since May 2007. However I'm not quite sure how many pages I've completed for each month. Hmmm my goal, would be to get to Embellishment expert and hit that 50 page mark by the end of July. My yearly goal is 150 pages. Looks like I better get moving!

I just realized that I am BEHIND (well, at least for this. . .I knew I was behind for everything else WAY a long time ago!!!) and I haven't put the July totals up. I'll do that Thursday night (must survive the first day of school tomorrow, first!!) :cool1:

Disneytwinz--WELCOME!!! :dance3: I'll get your totals added on the update, too!

Thanks SIOH- good luck and pixiedust: for a good 1st day!

Thanks, Ashley!! We've enrolled over 30 new students in the last 3 days--we're expecting them to be lined out the door tomorrow. . .I may not even know my own name by the time I get them all scheduled! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter