20040605 Let's Party! A NEW JERSEY DIS Meet!!--INDEXED

Originally posted by Majestic
For those that have NOT done the homework, I WILL make you the subject of my humor at the meet! Don't bring my wrath down upon you. ::yes:: I want to do audience participation things so I need you all to help.Fred

Forget it then, count us out;)

Really, I am having a hard time coming up with 6, so please go easy on us. ;)

it sounds a little haiku but draws a relaxing picture.
~~~

Fred,

Did I read the instructions correctly, it can be a poem OR
clues???

:confused:

MOTOMOOTOO: Maybe he'll go easy on you if you bring show-n-tell instead ;)

Any way you want to do it. I just want participation so you all don't look to me for entertainment! (If that was the case you would all be quite bored!)

Poems ... clues....any way you want it.

Show and tell wins lots of brownie points too!

ALSO!!! BRING YOUR PINS! BRING YOUR PINS!

Did I mention you should bring your pins? :)

Fred

Originally posted by tiggerwannabe
it sounds a little haiku but draws a relaxing picture.
~~~

Fred,

Did I read the instructions correctly, it can be a poem OR
clues???

:confused:

MOTOMOOTOO: Maybe he'll go easy on you if you bring show-n-tell instead ;)

MomtoMooToo: I dare ya, dont bring any homework!!!

I have my 4. BUT, I didnt do the clue part yet:confused:

Now I have to think about the show and tell....hmmmmmmm

Originally posted by Tinkerbelle739
MomtoMooToo: I dare ya, dont bring any homework!!!

I have my 4. BUT, I didnt do the clue part yet

Oh sure, try to get me into trouble while you kissin up:smooth:

I just finished my homework assignment, I don't know how good it is, but, I finished it!!! I just hope I don't forget to bring it, I wouldn't want to say, "My dog ate my homework." LOL!!!

I did mine yesterday morning. Actually turned out to be a fun challenge. I tried it out on a kid at work and she was stumped on all of them but she hasn't been to Disney in 4 years and she's not quite as seasoned as you folks. I may have issues tomorrow though; I hate losing at trivia. I can be such a baby. See you all in a bit....xoxoxox Susan
:earsgirl:

I haven't had time to do the homework......lots of things going on right now.....I will try......Please go easy on me Fred.:p
But I don't know Disney as well as some of these folks here.
Elaine

Originally posted by Jdubbs
Leaving PA around 10:30..See everyone tommorrow..

We should be on the road between 10:00 and 10:15, I always like to allow a little extra time, especially when I going somewhere for the first time.

We did some shopping at the Disney Store tonight at the Deptford Mall, I got two new golf shirts for our crusie, and my DW got two sleepwear outfits. We just couldn't resist the sales that were going on!!! Now I don't know if I want to wear my lime green Verandah Man t-shirt, or one of my new golf shirts.

For everyone driving a distance (or just a few miles), have a safe ride. I'll probably be leaving home around 11:45am. :D

Hey everyone!! can't wait to meet you all in... well, just a few hours!!!

My DW is working on her assignment now :p , and I'm working on a trivia game (with PRIZES!) for tomorrow, so brush up on your WDW trivia tonight!!

See you all there!!! :wave2:

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that I hope you all have a great time tomorrow! I really wish I could come, but sometimes things just don't work out the way you want them to :(
Anyways-make it a good one so that we can have another...one that I hopefully CAN attend!!!
Have a wonderful meet!!!!! :tongue: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :wave2:

Looks like a great group - have a wonderful time!

Morning all!!

It is raining here, coming down pretty hard. I havent received an email that soccer has been cancelled, but I imagine it will be. Which means that as soon as DH comes home from his exam we will be leaving. Maybe we wont be late after all!

As far as the homework, I keep changing mine!! So who knows what I will be actually bringing!!

Trivia game with prizes sounds fun!!::yes::

See ya Soon!!!

It's been raining pretty hard down here in my neck of the woods as well. I thought today was supposed to be nice and sunny, with the temps around 70, what happened???

My girls are still sleeping, I will be getting them up soon, DD is "NOT" a morning person.

Heading over to the hall now. Got lots of work to do before everyone gets there. :) Also have to fill my truck up with all of the prizes I bought when I was down at Disney. :)

Really looking forward to meeting you all. We should have a fun time.

See you soon!

Fred

See you there Fred, I got my girls up, they are now getting ready. Me, I've been up since 5:30am, trying to get ready for the back to work grind for Monday morning.

Can't wait to meet everyone! I have to figure out the directions and see how long the trip is going to take me.

See you all soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter