20040605 Let's Party! A NEW JERSEY DIS Meet!!--INDEXED

This morning I went out and bought LOTS and LOTS of prizes to be given away at the meet. (Some EXCLUSIVE pins, music boxes, collector plates, and much more.

Finishing up the last few days of our trip. The Polynesian is ok but not my cup of tea.

Looking forward to June 5th. 41 people coming so far, are you interested?

Originally posted by Majestic
This morning I went out and bought LOTS and LOTS of prizes to be given away at the meet. (Some EXCLUSIVE pins, music boxes, collector plates, and much more.

Finishing up the last few days of our trip. The Polynesian is ok but not my cup of tea.

Looking forward to June 5th. 41 people coming so far, are you interested?

Have a safe trip back Fred, see you in two weeks!!!

EVERYONE!

I know it's getting close so I need to get some things ironed out.

1) Please review the list of attendees on the main page of this thread. If you are NOT listed, I NEED to know ASAP. I know one person is not listed that should be but I have to go through my records. PM me please.

2) Someone PMd me saying they may NOT be able to attend. I lost the PM and it is IMPORTANT that you get in touch ASAP. I have already paid the hall.

3) I could use some PMs with some ideas you may have for activities we can do at the meet and how you would factor prizes into them. We are already going to do some Disney Trivia just as an FYI.

4) LAST CALL!! If you want to add anyone, I need to know by tomorrow 5pm Eastern Time or you/they can't go. Period. :)

Fred

Ooo, I wish I could go :( Here's hoping for another Jersey meet soon!

Hi fred,

I PM'ed you about not being able to make the meet. My husband is having back surgery the Wed before the meet. He may not even make our trip in July!!:( Anyway, I understand you already paid, so if anyone wants to bring a friend and 2 kids, it's on me. Whoever would like to use up our spots let me know, first come first serve. Just PM me and let me know so I can let Fred know. Hope you all have a great time, and I will try to make the next meet.::yes::

Maryann

Originally posted by lUVTOGO
Hi fred,

I PM'ed you about not being able to make the meet. My husband is having back surgery the Wed before the meet. He may not even make our trip in July!!:( Anyway, I understand you already paid, so if anyone wants to bring a friend and 2 kids, it's on me. Whoever would like to use up our spots let me know, first come first serve. Just PM me and let me know so I can let Fred know. Hope you all have a great time, and I will try to make the next meet.::yes::

Maryann

I hope that your DH has a speedy recovery.

Ok nobody is going to take up LUVTOGO on her offer to give up her headcount to attend?

EVERYONE, please review the first post in the thread. I need confirmations that all looks correct to you.

I have NOT yet checked my PO Box so anyone who has sent payment in the past week and a half, don't sweat it yet. Let me know if you are missing off of the list!

I am taking final payment to the hall tomorrow (Saturday) as it is now officially one week prior to the meet! Get your LAST MINUTE head counts in TODAY and I need payments via PAYPAL if you want to do it.

Please PM me with any questions.

Fred

Thanks everyone, we still have one more child spot to be taken so if anyone has an extra kid hanging around for that Saturday afternoon..............Let me know!

Tiggerwanabe, I PMed you.

Maryann

Have you gotten my check yet? I put it in the mail -- so let me know if it didn't make it.

Did you send it to my PO Box? I checked this AM and there were no checks for the meet there.

I have a 2pm appointment for final payment. Can you do paypal?

PM me if you want to discuss in private.

Fred

Originally posted by Beth E. (NJ)
Have you gotten my check yet? I put it in the mail -- so let me know if it didn't make it.

Hi Fred,

I had takers for the Adult ticket and the 2 children tickets. I hope everyone has fun!!

Maryann

Please PM me the names of the people so I know who they are. Thanks.

Originally posted by lUVTOGO
Hi Fred,

I had takers for the Adult ticket and the 2 children tickets. I hope everyone has fun!!

Maryann

Hi everyone..Just returned from our cruise and it was magical..We had a super time and now in our meet mode..Cant wait to see everyone on Saturday..

I know that this is a Disney Cruise thread but Disney pin collecting has been mentioned a few times so...

One of the most popular Disney pin trading clubs outside of the theme parks is located in New Jersey. The club was established in January 2002 and continues to thrive today.

Just a few weeks ago the CJDPT (Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders) had their third 24 hour pin event held at the Hampton Inn in Somerset NJ. Over 100 pin traders and collectors signed up and participated in the event.

I thought it might be a good idea to cross advertise the Cruise and Pin Trading events in New Jersey since there are people who enjoy both.

For more information on the CJDPT visit the following:

http://www.pinclubs.com/cjdpt/

Regards,

Jeff (Buddy Bear) Langdon
Pin Clubs Founder

My daughter cannot come to the meet Saturday because
she's staying at a beach house with her Girl Scout troop....

but-

since you gave me an adult and child spot, my Mom,
sister AND niece are coming with me. They are all very happy to
be going this Saturday, thank you again!!!

Hugs to you and yours for your hubby's surgery tomorrow.

Heads Up to Verandah Man, these 3 are first time cruisers-
My Mom, sister and Niece are going on the Western on 8-28;
the Saturday you return?

:wave2:

Looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday. My DW got out our lime green "Verandah Man" t-shirts that I made for our cruise last August, I think we will be easy to spot, LOL!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter