20040605 Let's Party! A NEW JERSEY DIS Meet!!--INDEXED

I'm being delayed by the two females of my family. I was ready to leave 30 minutes ago.

Have a wonderful time today everyone. Sounds like a super meet. As the ysay, wish I was there. Enjoy, TAKE PICTURES............LOTS!!!!!!!! ::MickeyMo :hyper: ::MinnieMo

Well it is 11:38 and DH is still not home and not answering his cell. He had better be on his way home!!:mad:

We will be there, but we will be late!!

Fred/Majestic

Have loads of fun and be sure to give all us not able to attend a report ASAP,

Beckie

Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed myself this afternoon!!
Fred, you did a great job and if there is ever anything I can do to help out PLEASE just let me know!

Always Your Friend,
John Rick- Founder Central Jersey Disney Pin Traders:wave2:

It was great meeting everyone today. We had a GEAT time,

Thank you Fred, for doing such a great job.

We had a great time today. Nice to meet everyone.

THANKS FRED, YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! We just walked in the door and wanted to let you know we have a great time this afternoon, the food was fabulous, and so was the company. It was nice getting to meet some fellow DIS'ers and some fellow cruisers that we will be sailing with in August!!!

I will be getting my pics into the computer very soon.

Hi everyone!!! Just got home from the long journey from the meet to my house (about 8 minutes) :teeth:

We just wanted to say first what an incredible job Fred did with the meet! It was not only well-organized, but he went above and beyond with the location, decorations, prizes, etc. Bravo, Fred. Take a bow - you deserve it!

Let me also say what a great time we had. Having never been to a meet before, we didn't know what to expect (like, was there a secret handshake or something?) :p Anyway, it was truly a pleasure to meet all of you. We felt very welcome, and it was such a pleasure to meet so many WDW fans (local fans, too!!)

Thank you all for letting me participate with the trivia games. I hope you enjoyed them. And another round of thanks to all of you who purchased the book. I really do appreciate it.

It was a fun afternoon, and we all had a great time. Thanks again to Fred, and everyone else there who made the day so enjoyable for us all.

I'll try to get some of my pictures up a little later on, but here's one that I posted on the Meet thread on my site: HERE

Hope to see you all again soon!!!!

I'm so glad I came. The company was terrific. Thanks especailly to Fred for organizing a terrific day for all of us. My kids were actually interested to hear all about the Meet when I got home. Maybe I'll get them to the next. Thanks again. Susan:earsgirl:

Here is a link for the NJ DISmeet Photos that I took today. I haven't had time to put any captions with the photos just yet, but I will get around to it.

Hi everyone! I am sooooooo glad you all had a good time. I look forward to doing it again sometime soon! Please, those of you interested should make sure you stay subscribed to the mailing list.

I posted my pictures from the meet. Click the link in my signature to view them.

It was really good meeting y'all. PrincessTink (Carley) and I had fun. HOpe to do it again. And Fred, you did a wonderful job arranging everything. Thanks again for a great afternoon.

The pix are great...........as usual, I managed to hide behind someone every time.:rolleyes:

Thanks so much for posting your pictures, everyone - they are all great! :)

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Here is a link for the NJ DISmeet Photos that I took today. I haven't had time to put any captions with the photos just yet, but I will get around to it.

Andy - is that the same DISmeet sign Mark & I made that I sent you for your cruise? If so its nice to see it is still getting use! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter