20040605 Let's Party! A NEW JERSEY DIS Meet!!--INDEXED

Majestic

WILDERNESS LODGE VET
Let's do it people! It's time for a New Jersey (and surrounding areas/states) DIS Meet! Come one, come all! Have a ball!

When: Saturday June 5th 2004

Time: 12pm to 4pm

Where: The Victorian Manor
2863 Woodbridge Avenue
Edison, NJ 08837
732-549-2859

Who: EVERYONE!

How much?: $35 Per Adult / $10 Per Child (12 and under)

DRESS IS CASUAL! Bring your Pin Lanyards or whatever you would bring if you were at Disney! Trading will be welcomed!

========================================

The Menu:

Unlimited Soda, Mineral Water, Coffee, and Tea.

Cold Station including: Pasta Salad, Antipasto Salad, Cheese and Crackers with Lox, Fresh Fruit Salad, and a Tossed Garden Salad with choice of 2 dressings.

Chaffing Stations include: Stuffed Shells, Italian Meatballs, Beef Stroganoff, Chicken Francais, and a hot mixed vegitable dish.

Mirrored Display of Cold Sliced Meats including: Roast Beef, Turkey, Boiled Ham, Salami, German Bologna, Swiss Cheese, American Cheese, Olives, Pickles, Lettuce, Tomato, and condiments (Mustard, Mayo, Rolls, etc.)

Desert: Ice Cream Sundaes

I have created an email list for those of you that are interested in going to the New Jersey DIS Meet. Just enter your email address and click the Subscribe button then follow the instructions.

When you click the Subscribe button, it will take you away from this page. Just click the back button on your browser to come back. :) ::yes::

<form action="http://www.majesticnetworks.net/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi" method=POST>
<input type="hidden" name="flavor" value="subscribe">
<input type="text" name="email" value="Enter your Email Address" size="24">
<input type="hidden" name="list" value="njdis04">
<input type="submit" value="Subscribe">
</form>

List of CONFIRMED people as of 06-1-2004 01:40 PM

Totals:
Total Adults Paid: 34
Total Children Paid: 7

If you don't see your name on this list please PM me and let me know!

Names in parentheses are confirmed head counts.

People with dollar signs $$ next to thier name are paid in full.

CONFIRMED:

Majestic (3 Adults, 1 Child) $$
Verandah Man (3 Adults) $$
TeresaNJ (2 Adults) $$
buzzlady (1 Adult) $$
Disneymaddness (1 Adult) $$
IASW Rider and FrankNJ (2 Adults) $$
Krissalee (2 Adults) $$
QJ411 & NJEMT (2 Adults) $$
CreditMan (2 Adults, 2 Children) $$
Tinkerbelle739 (2 Adults) $$
msdznyduck (2 Adults) $$
Ducklite (1 Adult) $$
Jdubbs and Tanya (2 Adults, 1 Child) $$
stc1223 (1 Adult) $$
Tiggerwannabe (2 Adults) $$
Gayle17 (2 Adult, 1 Child) $$
AKQJ10 (2 Adults) $$
MOMTOMOOTOO (1 Adult) $$

Luvtogo had to cancel last minute but has donated her entries to the meet to others who could use them.
Luvtogo (1 Adult, 2 Children) $$
1 Adult and 1 child given to Tiggerwannabe. One child still available.

mail.jpg

Beth E. (NJ) (At least 1 Adult possibly 2)

Pictures of the Hall and Directions:

The Victorian Manor

vm1.jpg

vm2.jpg

vm5.jpg

vm-directions.jpg

I'm about a one hour drive south of Trenton, a NJ DISmeet sounds interesting. I spend most of my time on the Cruise Forum Board, only get to the CB every now and then.:wave2:

Glad to see there is some interest! I hope to get some more people that may want to get together. Once that happens, I will start coming up with a plan we can go with.

I don't think I can get to this one, but have been to several NJ meets in past years, great DIS'ers, great meets. Wish I could get to this one. Good luck.

You might think of posting a link on the Community board, on over to this meet board, as most don't even know it exists, and those that do, rarely look at it, so easily forgotten about. Both meet frequency as well as attendance, have both suffered a lot since they isolated them to this board. Just a thought. Again, good luck. :sunny:

I might be interested. Please keep me imformed. We will be away a good bit of April.

Would definitely consider if the timing is right. Live in Burlington, central Jersey area would be great....

I'd have to agree on the Central Jersey idea!
I've never been to a DISmeet-can someone tell me what goes on at one? Where they're ussually held? Etc...thanks!

Well, I would assume we would talk about Disney quite a bit!!! :)

My vision would be to book a small hall/restaraunt, charge a door entry, have a door prize or two, and play some cool trivia games, eat some food and relax, plus meet new friends that all love DIS and Disney. How does that sound???

Fred

Originally posted by Manda1219
I'd have to agree on the Central Jersey idea!
I've never been to a DISmeet-can someone tell me what goes on at one? Where they're ussually held? Etc...thanks!

I'd be interested!! Any chance you'll be having it during spring break in April, while I'll be in NJ anyway?? :teeth: I'm a Jersey Girl who lives in Massachusetts, but New Jersey will always be my *home* :sunny: I grew up in Sayreville, bought my first house there and lived there for another 10 years then moved to Toms River and lived there for about 8 years before moving to Massachusetts 7 years ago.

I'll keep my eye on this thread to see when and where this meet is going to be! :sunny:

Originally posted by Majestic
Well, I would assume we would talk about Disney quite a bit!!! :)

My vision would be to book a small hall/restaraunt, charge a door entry, have a door prize or two, and play some cool trivia games, eat some food and relax, plus meet new friends that all love DIS and Disney. How does that sound???

Fred

Sounds great! But can we try to avoid the week of April 11-17th? I doubt I'll be able to request THREE days off that week.....hahah

I will be away from April 7th to the 11th, so that's not good for me. I pretty much live smack dab in the middle of NJ by the shore.

Majestic, that sounds like a good idea with the hall and everything.

I'm interested too!! DH and I would love to come. We're in South Jersey, so central sounds good. I'll keep watching for updates.:D

It depends where and when in NJ and I may consider it too.

Depending where in Central Jersey that may work out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter