$139 CRICUT at Michael's (next week!!!!!!!!)

The manager did allow us to use the 50% off for a cartridge.

I asked the manager if he would let me do that when I was in there this morning and he said no. Too bad, because he would have had an additional sale. Now I am getting ready to head to JoAnn's because they said they would honor the coupon on the cartridges. So far I love the machine. I didn't realize how cool it really is until I started using it.

Congrats to everyone that got theirs today!!!
Well, I just got a Jo's coupon in the mail.. so I might go buy some blades next weekend if my Disney Cart comes in this week!!! ;)

Well, at least with several of you arriving before store opening the time was not wasted.. you had time to write lists, clean out cars and catch up on a good book.. Seems like a win-win situation!!!

Off to work on my cricut after dinner!!! ;)
I just got our family pictures taken today and back.. DH said they were definite SCRAPBOOK material!!! ;)

Just as a FYI - if you didn't get a chance to get to Micheals to buy a Cricut today, don't assume that they are all gone. I called my best scrapbooking buddy around 4:00 this evening to tell her how amazing the Cricut is and by the time we were finished talking, she decided to drive to Micheals to see if there were any left. Believe it or not, they still had 5 more sitting on the floor when she got there (almost 5PM)!!! So she grabbed one...I am such an enabler! The funny part is that when I bought mine at 10AM this morning, there were exactly 5 left, so I don't know if I was the only one to buy one or if they had more in the back. After she got hers, she drove to Joann's to see if they had any cartridges, but they were sold out. I have to take my mother shopping tomorrow (to get her Grandmother of the Bride dress for the wedding), and there is a Joann's Etc. near the shopping area that we are going to. I'm going to try to stop in there and use a 40% off coupon to get another cartridge. So far I LOVE this machine!!!

Thanks for the information, Princess. Although I have done very little scrapping lately, I know that I will do tons later this summer (my oldest daughter is getting married in June). It doesn't sound like the machine is all that expensive to maintain, so I think I will buy one. How early is everyone planning on getting to Micheals tomorrow morning? They open at 10, and the sales clerk told me earlier today that they have "Slightly less than 10 Cricuts in stock right now." Do you think there will be a line if I get there by 9:30?

Holly,
I think you NEED to write this off an a wedding expense!:thumbsup2

i wasnt going to get one because i really wanted to sleep in today...... but 9:00 am came and i tossed and turned and couldnt sleep no more.... so i got the paper and had my coffee and then came to the cricut add and told dh about it and he said "go for it" i thought it was 9:30 am. by now and there was no way that i would make it so i called micheals and they had 10 of them... so i thought there would be at least 20 women in line by now but dh talked me into it so off i go..... got there at 9:45 am and no one in line ..... i thought no- way could it be?? well at 9:55 am one woman came out of her car to go by the door so i do the same....she says "you here for the cricut?? i said yes....then we start chattin along comes a few more ladies..... but they didnt know what a cricut was....so it was just me and one other lady and they had 10..... i got very lucky!!!! came home and gave dh a great big hug!!! if it wasnt for him i wouldnt of went..... now i got to play with it to learn how to use it..... vicki

I played a bit yesterday. and then I got more birthday money and a Jo's coupon in my e-mail.... maybe I need to go get another cartridge at Jo's?

I played a bit yesterday. and then I got more birthday money and a Jo's coupon in my e-mail.... maybe I need to go get another cartridge at Jo's?

Yes, you need another birthday treat!! Another cartridge would be nice!!!
I want another one too...but we just bought a bunch of family pictures so I hid my checkbook for a while!:thumbsup2

Faerie, I definitely think you should treat yourself to a new cartridge! I, too, had to hide the checkbook since I spent my April budget on my new Cricut!!

I love birthday money :D it's not in the budget and it's all MINE! I have a Target GC for $20.... I think I might get some papers, my Target has a decent selection

i love getting birthday money! it's like found money!!!! and it does not affect my budget!!!! i say treat yourself faerie!

I didn't get one in my e-mail, but I just got my snail mail copy. This one has the Cricut cartridges specifically listed as an exclusion. :sad2: I'm disappointed. I was wanting to get a new cartridge.

Faerie, is your e-mail a one-time use thing like a code? Does it list the cartridges? Can a copy be forwarded to me?:)

my e-mail one says "Cricut font cartridges"

I'm debating if it's worth the fight over the doodlecharms since it's a "Shape" cartridge, NOT a "font" cartridge.

my e-mail one says "Cricut font cartridges"

I'm debating if it's worth the fight over the doodlecharms since it's a "Shape" cartridge, NOT a "font" cartridge.

That is exactly what I was thinking too...
I wondered if the arguement would be up for debate!!!

I tried that with the one in Dayton and they said, No, it means all cartridges. I guess it all depends on who rings you up.

I am having so much fun! I am making my DS's 2nd birthday party invitations- making the 2's for the cards are a breeze with this amazing machine!

I was at Michael's today. The gal at the check-out told me they had started with 30 cricuts and sold the last one at opening this morning.

I checked with my boss (I'm a legal assistant so my boss is an attorney) and he said that I should win that fight and if not, to let him know and he'll sign a letter to corporate :D They legally cannot exclude the shapes since it specfically says "font"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter