$139 CRICUT at Michael's (next week!!!!!!!!)

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
don't ask me how I got it......I have a copy of the Michael's ad for next week. It advertizes.........$139 Cricut regular $299.

While supplies last.

I have a :cool1: big shot so I'm not buying one but thought this might help someone out.

:eek: Wow!! I hope they are that price here in texas! Wonder if i can convince dh that i need it...:lmao:

I can't believe it but dh told me I should get one!!!!!!!! :banana:

Does it mention if cartridges are on sale????? Would love to pick up some more at a good price. :goodvibes

the ad doesn't mention cartridges but there is a coupon for 50% off one item for April 1. And a 50% coupon forApril 6 (8-1 pm only) in addition to the normal 40% coupon

How come I never get offers like that here! To add insult to injury its priced here at £250 - thats $500:scared1:

I wonder how much it would be ship to you? Even if it was $50USD, that would still be under 1/2 off of your pricing.

O......M.......G

No way!!!!

That is the BEST price ever Buffy! What is coming up? Anniversary? Take him jewelry shopping...look at the $500 stuff, then offer this as an alternative...it will look like such a BARGAIN!

Mwwhhhahahahahahaha...

OK, like enabler is a bad word?

I wish!!!
I really do but we are currently hunting a part for my car that will set us back $300 plus overnight shipping. The national warehouse is back ordered til the end of April and it's the wheel bearings in my car, very dangerous stuff if I let it go. No one has one in stock. I've got 1 guy in Wallingford CT that has some on order so he is trying to get me one too but it isn't looking good.

Maybe I should start a Cricut Relief Fund!!!! Anyone want to contribute??? :rotfl2:

I wish!!!
I really do but we are currently hunting a part for my car that will set us back $300 plus overnight shipping. The national warehouse is back ordered til the end of April and it's the wheel bearings in my car, very dangerous stuff if I let it go. No one has one in stock. I've got 1 guy in Wallingford CT that has some on order so he is trying to get me one too but it isn't looking good.

Maybe I should start a Cricut Relief Fund!!!! Anyone want to contribute??? :rotfl2:

Ouch! That stinks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter