$139 CRICUT at Michael's (next week!!!!!!!!)

Hey, I just got my Cricut on Sunday too! I was there 2 minutes after they opened, and nobody was waiting in line for them.

I didn't know that about the JoAnne's coupon. I'm off to hunt one down now. :thumbsup2

For those of you who couldn't get the Cricut at Michaels Sunday, ACMoore is going to have it Friday for $139. Today the cartridges in stock were 50% off of $89.99

No luck for me today. Michael's was sold out and not expecting any more in. :( The Walmart I went to didn't carry them. So, I guess I'm off to Kansas City to try again tomorrow. Wish me luck. I really, really want one.

I went to one store yesterday but they had exactly one cartridge and it was a font. I'm going to have to go to the other Jo's around here tonight

don't ask me how I got it......I have a copy of the Michael's ad for next week. It advertizes.........$139 Cricut regular $299.

While supplies last.

I have a :cool1: big shot so I'm not buying one but thought this might help someone out.

I went and got one today!!! it was the last one...the cashier said they had just got it in last night shipment. I wasn't going to get one but my dh said to go and get it...it was my Mother's Day gift from him! I was thinking....oh...yeah!!! Now does anyone know the website for them? I'm looking for tips or a board with tips on how to use it.

thanks
lettie

I feel like I am missing something. What JoAnn's coupons/deals are you all referring to?

I am not seeing any Cricut cartridge deals on the JoAnn ads that I have.

Thanks!

I feel like I am missing something. What JoAnn's coupons/deals are you all referring to?

I am not seeing any Cricut cartridge deals on the JoAnn ads that I have.

Thanks!

I believe what a lot of people are doing is taking the Michael's 50% coupons for this week to JoAnn and using them on the cartridges there. JoAnn will honor competitor's coupons, and people have found that they will frequently allow coupon use on Cricut cartridges there, while Michael's usually does not.

I am obsessed with my Cricut! DH went to Wal-Mart to get a car battery and I have him checking prices on the cartridges. :lmao:

I am obsessed with my Cricut! :

I feel the same way. If only non scrappers would get why we are so excited. OR not think we are crazy waiting in line early Sunday morning for Michaels to open. OR wonder why it is all about the cartridges now.

Thankfully we have our DIS family who understands. But then that is ANOTHER obsession we have to explain. :rotfl2:

I am obsessed with my Cricut! DH went to Wal-Mart to get a car battery and I have him checking prices on the cartridges. :lmao:

:lmao:

that is way too funny!

"honey, while you're there, can you look to see how much the cricut cartridges are?"

I got my Cricut!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: Went to Michael's in Liberty this morning and of course, they were out. So, I ran over to the Supercenter and they had 4! I was able to pricematch. I'm so excited!! :dance3:

:lmao:

that is way too funny!

"honey, while you're there, can you look to see how much the cricut cartridges are?"

that's pretty much what i said. he's such a good DH- he did it. of course the lady there that was helping him was useless. i also had him checking for them at costco since they carry the cartridges on their website.

i also had him checking for them at costco since they carry the cartridges on their website.

Did they have them at Costco? If so, what were they selling for? Costco is about a 30 minute drive for me, but I will definitely drive down there if they have them for a good price.

Did they have them at Costco? If so, what were they selling for? Costco is about a 30 minute drive for me, but I will definitely drive down there if they have them for a good price.

They didn't have them at the Costco that he checked. We have 2 in town and they carry different things, so the other one may have them. Costco had the cartridges and the bag online. The cartridges online were $59.99.

They didn't have them at the Costco that he checked. We have 2 in town and they carry different things, so the other one may have them. Costco had the cartridges and the bag online. The cartridges online were $59.99.

Please let us know if you find any at the other Costco.
Thanks!

I will- I forgot to mention the cartridges online include shipping.

My DH happens to walk in as I was looking at a picture of a Mickey that someone had made from the cricut and asks about it. I explain the machine and he asks if I want to get one when we are in town tomorrow so if my Michaels happens to have one I might just pick it up. I didn't even ask what he thought about it since I already have my craftrobo pro but he is just so wonderful to me.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter