Zeta Girl WDW Trip

Would you be interested in a Zeta Chapter meet on 2/20/2005??

• Of course, my sisters and I will have a blast!!

• I'll come if I can manage to get the time off.

• I'd like to come, but I'm not sure at this point if I can.

• Sorry girls, but another trip just isn't an option for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
lajones81 said:
Ok, maybe I'm slow, but did we choose a specific date yet? Just wondering... :)

The poll says "2/20/2006" (well, really it says 2/20/2005) but we covered that Disney really can't suspend time for *that* long :)

Anyway, I'm game for meeting then :)

We will be there from 2/16 -2/23, I think. I am not sure what day will be our last though.

I would love to join you guys. (some of you I recognize) I am so jealous that there is a bunch of you who want to all meet up. However, my WDW piggy bank is now broke.

I am going in Sept for my own trip. And there is already a mini-meet trying to be made for December if things go well. And when I say mini...I mean 4 of us from all different places.

myself...MisterToad...Shiregirl and RoyalHighness. We are all on the Fan site. I think I am the only one on the Boards.

If MisterToad and Shiregirl can't make December (around 10th-17) we will be shifting to the spring off season..whatever that is. Hopefully another couple months after you Feb meet. (have to feed the Piggy in between)

In the meantime, hope to see some of you on VMK

Ok, will have to check calendar at work. As for dinner on 2/20, I won't be able to do that...have to get back to the kiddies! (We get docked a full day's pay if we take off before or after a holiday - I don't want that!) So, I'll check the calendar and, then, let you ppl know. :)

That's not fairy BubbasFriend, but we could trade.....I get docked the whole week's worth of pay because I don't have any vacation time! LOL

so glad i am salary and do not get docked any pay at all.

i guess it is because i get so much work done, i mean VMK time

SorcMickey said:
so glad i am salary and do not get docked any pay at all.

i guess it is because i get so much work done, i mean VMK time

I am salary, too, but it's in our contract...take a day off before or after a school holiday and get docked a day's pay.

cool im going in a week but im going again in february but a bet u guys wouldnt wanna meet me cuz im only 13 lol :blush: o welllll

Hello Zeta Ladies!!

I just wanted to let you know that MissBelle and I are currently working on a trip plan. We want to come up with a few meet options, and you can choose what fits your trip best. We want to be sure we can accurately see how many ADR's need to be made 90 days out. It will be here sooner than we think!! :grouphug:

I also want to add that we REALLY want to do CRT during the trip too! We want to wear our tiaras and be girlie girls with the princesses!

This will be the hardest ADR to book so if people want to start naming dates they might want to attend this, it would be helpful :sunny:

Tishke is right! February will be here before we know it! 90 days out will be here fast too and the CRT is the hardest ADR to get.

So let the ideas start rolling in princess:

Tishke said:
That's not fairy BubbasFriend, but we could trade.....I get docked the whole week's worth of pay because I don't have any vacation time! LOL

looks like you have fairies on the mind!! LOL
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh my goodness! I so wish I could go to this, but DH and I are going December 10-17, and there's no way we could go again that soon. Is anyone going to be there at that time? I so want to meet fellow DIS/VMKers! Also, is there any initiation to become a Zeta girl? I would love to join. :teeth:

debbiedoo said:
looks like you have fairies on the mind!! LOL
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

LOL well, anything that reminds me of the disney magic :)

Disneyfreak92 said:
Oh my goodness! I so wish I could go to this, but DH and I are going December 10-17, and there's no way we could go again that soon. Is anyone going to be there at that time? I so want to meet fellow DIS/VMKers! Also, is there any initiation to become a Zeta girl? I would love to join. :teeth:

Well I am happy to say that I will be at Pop that week. I am a DIS/VMK player. I am also meeting up with a fellow VMK player while I am there. She lives in Orlando. So maybe you can meet two. :)

IF you want to meet sometime, feel free to email/PM me closer to departure and we can see if we can set something up.

wdwr

wdwr said:
Well I am happy to say that I will be at Pop that week. I am a DIS/VMK player. I am also meeting up with a fellow VMK player while I am there. She lives in Orlando. So maybe you can meet two. :)

IF you want to meet sometime, feel free to email/PM me closer to departure and we can see if we can set something up.

wdwr

Rock on! Tishke and I will make sure to include you in our plans as we make them.

Would you be interested in any of the following:
1. Meeting up for breakfast with the Princesses at the Castle?
2. Meeting up one night at Pleasure Island at maybe the Adventures Club?
3. Meeting up for a character dinner at maybe Chef Mickeys?

Send me a pm as to what dates you will be there, if you are going with the family, if you don't want to do a solo get-together...ect :)

I am so excited!

Here are some tentative plans for the Zeta meet:

Saturday 2/18/06- Adventurer's Club Meet

Sunday 2/19/06- Dinner at Chef Mickey's

Tuesday 2/21/06- Breakfast at the Castle!

Comments...Suggestions?????

Speak to me people!! :rotfl2:

Tishke said:
Here are some tentative plans for the Zeta meet:

Saturday 2/18/06- Adventurer's Club Meet

Sunday 2/19/06- Dinner at Chef Mickey's

Tuesday 2/21/06- Breakfast at the Castle!

Comments...Suggestions?????

Speak to me people!! :rotfl2:

Sounding great so far! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter