Zeta Girl WDW Trip

Would you be interested in a Zeta Chapter meet on 2/20/2005??

• Of course, my sisters and I will have a blast!!

• I'll come if I can manage to get the time off.

• I'd like to come, but I'm not sure at this point if I can.

• Sorry girls, but another trip just isn't an option for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tishke

*Zeta Girl Forever* I am old, lame, hate fun and l
Hi Ladies!!

I am sure some of you have heard this mentioned in the game, but MissBelle and I are trying to arrange a real life meet for this coming February in the parks. Just to get a rough estimate of who would even be interested in this meet, I thought I would post this poll. Please answer the poll with your choice and why you chose that option :flower: Thank you!! :earsgirl:

If you'll let me join your group, I'll happily join you in the parks :)

I do hope you mean 2006 tho' and not 2005 :)

WDW has the ability to feel like it suspends time, but I don't know if it can actually roll it back ;)

Just checking the Board of Ed website for Spring break times... :cool1:

not spring break but we have off Friday,Saturday,Sunday, & Monday so if we can swing it money wise I would love to do this! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

If you'll let me join your group, I'll happily join you in the parks

I do hope you mean 2006 tho' and not 2005

WDW has the ability to feel like it suspends time, but I don't know if it can actually roll it back

:rotfl2: I saw that also :rotfl2:

Oh...I wish I could! We're going to WDW the week before Christmas so there's no way I could go again in Feb. Too bad! I'm sure it would be a blast!!

I will have to see. Weekend trip?? I still have to see if we are going after school. I am definitely interested!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

:blush: err, yes, 2006 :rolleyes:

I guess I am more than a little ready to be back at Disney LOL!

Well, you already know me and dh will be there Tishke! We are coming with our dancing shoes (ok, maybe just me) on!

We might head down on the 15 to take advantage of the Value season rates though. So we might stay Wed-Wed.

But otherwise, I will be there and can NOT wait to meet you ladies!

We just couldn't swing another trip, we're lucky enough to be going in May '06. Our trips will be once every two years. :(

We plan to go in February, also, so this would be great! We hope to arrive late on the 15th to catch value rates, too. Great minds think alike. We did this last Feb. and it was fabulous!!! Oh how I wish I was there now.

When do value rates end? (easier to ask than look up)because if we can swing this I could take DS out of school a day or two early to get the better rate...we are lucky our school considers WDW educational!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: I love our school!!!!

Hi!

I was wondering how long it would take to come to this! lol

I really wanted to go down in February and was trying to talk some girlfriends into going down already! So yes, it is something I would consider seriously. I am not sure if I would want to be away from other ( omg can you believe I just typed that here!? lol ) on heart day ( lol ) but it is not totally out of the question.

Work may be changing a bit for me but hey, I have air miles and and annual pass. I think I might be able to do this..

Wow this could be my third trip in under a year :earseek: . I might be able to swing a couple of days. Got to make sure I make good use of my new AP ! The only problem is that it might just be me as I know there is no way DH will get any more time off. Anyone else thinking of going it alone?

Going for Mousefest, just can't get another trip in that soon. Any chance for a Mousefest mini-meet?

Sandy

imadisneyholic said:
Wow this could be my third trip in under a year :earseek: . I might be able to swing a couple of days. Got to make sure I make good use of my new AP ! The only problem is that it might just be me as I know there is no way DH will get any more time off. Anyone else thinking of going it alone?

If I can swing it I wouold go alone. Don't know how the rest of the family would feel about it, but This would be so much fun!

Can we get Joe and Alex to dance for us? :)

BrittnTylersMom said:
We just couldn't swing another trip, we're lucky enough to be going in May '06. Our trips will be once every two years. :(

when in May are you going?? This is usually when we like to go!!

Astryd said:
If I can swing it I wouold go alone. Don't know how the rest of the family would feel about it, but This would be so much fun!

Can we get Joe and Alex to dance for us? :)

If you can get Joe and Alex there to dance for us I will definitely be going! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Astryd said:
me too :) Maybe even SorcMickey! He is a cutie!

SORRY to spoil your plans laides but there will be no and i repeat NO dancing from me.

Even though i live so close i do not think i could handle all you females lol

Some of you know how to get ahold of me for when you are in the area. maybe we can do lunch or dinner.

but if you really want dancing from me here you go... :cool1:

Jumping right in here.

I'll be in Daytona for Race Week Feb 12-19. Was going to fit in a few days at WDW too, so if the dates work out, I may be there.

SorcMickey said:
SORRY to spoil your plans laides but there will be no and i repeat NO dancing from me.

Even though i live so close i do not think i could handle all you females lol

Some of you know how to get ahold of me for when you are in the area. maybe we can do lunch or dinner.

but if you really want dancing from me here you go... :cool1:

no dancing no that is very sad. :guilty:

We still not have heard from Alex and Joe :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter