Zeta Girl WDW Trip

Would you be interested in a Zeta Chapter meet on 2/20/2005??

• Of course, my sisters and I will have a blast!!

• I'll come if I can manage to get the time off.

• I'd like to come, but I'm not sure at this point if I can.

• Sorry girls, but another trip just isn't an option for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
SorcMickey said:
SORRY to spoil your plans laides but there will be no and i repeat NO dancing from me.

Even though i live so close i do not think i could handle all you females lol

Some of you know how to get ahold of me for when you are in the area. maybe we can do lunch or dinner.

but if you really want dancing from me here you go... :cool1:

Oh your no fun! :earboy2: Oh well even if you and the rest of boys dont show up I hope to be there dancing and singing "Shake your groove thing! Shake your groove thing! Yeah Yeah!" :banana:

If we're lucky, maybe we can find a find a place that plays Shake-Here-A. ROFL :cool1:

Astryd said:
no dancing no that is very sad. :guilty:

We still not have heard from Alex and Joe :confused3

I think I have already warned many people that I dance worse in real life than Bezoar does on VMK. It is horrifying to behold, and I would not blight your eyes with such a travesty of "dancing."

So, unfortunately, WebmasterAlex will have to entertain all you ladies, while SorcMickey and I hang out as wallflowers, watching enviously from a distance. And laughing at Alex.

JeanJoe said:
I think I have already warned many people that I dance worse in real life than Bezoar does on VMK. It is horrifying to behold, and I would not blight your eyes with such a travesty of "dancing."

So, unfortunately, WebmasterAlex will have to entertain all you ladies, while SorcMickey and I hang out as wallflowers, watching enviously from a distance. And laughing at Alex.

Wallflower umm no i'll be at the bar, but yes still laughing at disalex

I don't have school that day, but I don't think I'll be able to go since I have to be back on Tuesday...I think report cards are due that day! AH! :(

I would love to meet all of you awesome Zeta girls, but we are already taking DD out of school for WDW the week after Thanksgiving. We can't swing two trips that close!!! Also, I can't come alone--I have to take/pick up DD from school everyday:sad1: . I know you will all have a great time.

Anyone going to be there Nov 27 - Dec 4???

Ok, I'm lost...Tishke are you ladies going 2/20 like the poll says or no?

Please let me know asap thanks! :)

Darn, we'll be there in feb but not the 20th, at least i dont think so. perhaps I can change my plans. Is the date set yet?

i am so close you will never know if i will show up or not. :confused3 i might i might not. :sad2: maybe maybe not

should i go??

I am planning on being there from 2/18-2/24, so I am free to meet on the 20th :goodvibes The kids are on break from school here until the 26th. Perfect for a trip to Disney.

DH and I are planning on arriving the 15th (to take advantage of any Value Season rates ;) ). We will probably be returning on the 23rd as it stands now. Hopefully we will hear something on this new job he wants in this coming week.

I really hope more of you ladies are able to make it :) We understand how tough it is to stop what is happening in each of our lives to make plans for a trip in February. This is only the first Zeta trip, and I am sure there will be more to follow after this one :)

And SorcMickey...you are always welcome to meet up too. No dancing required ;)

pumpkinfish said:
And SorcMickey...you are always welcome to meet up too. No dancing required ;)

i just might you never know all i would need is a place and time and you never if i will be there

You should join us for dinner one night SorcMickey! We're batting around the idea of eating at Chef Mickeys......I wonder if we can all ride up front in the monorail :rotfl:

Tishke said:
You should join us for dinner one night SorcMickey! We're batting around the idea of eating at Chef Mickeys......I wonder if we can all ride up front in the monorail :rotfl:

Tishke they only allow 4 up front at a time :( lol

Tishke said:

Dinner now that sounds like an idea.

pumpkinfish said:
Tishke they only allow 4 up front at a time :( lol

:( Oh well, there goes that idea. I haven't gotten to ride up front yet!

:hourglass How far in advance does everyone make their room ressies? Is it too early to call now? I am in the mood to start planning our trip.

Ok, maybe I'm slow, but did we choose a specific date yet? Just wondering... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter