• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Zeta Girl WDW Trip

Would you be interested in a Zeta Chapter meet on 2/20/2005??

• Of course, my sisters and I will have a blast!!

• I'll come if I can manage to get the time off.

• I'd like to come, but I'm not sure at this point if I can.

• Sorry girls, but another trip just isn't an option for me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
wdwr said:
Well I am happy to say that I will be at Pop that week. I am a DIS/VMK player. I am also meeting up with a fellow VMK player while I am there. She lives in Orlando. So maybe you can meet two. :)

IF you want to meet sometime, feel free to email/PM me closer to departure and we can see if we can set something up.

wdwr

As it stands, we will also be at POP in February! Hope to see you there!!

All plans look great as far as I can tell! Is everyone planning on staying at Pop this trip?

Tishke said:
As it stands, we will also be at POP in February! Hope to see you there!!

LOL. I will be at Pop in Dec from 10-17 like Disneyfreak92. That was what I was referring to. LOL Nothing like a little Disney Confusion.

I wish I could be there in February but I think someone might complain about me taking a trip Sept 3-10, Dec 10-17 and then again in Feb! (not that I listen to anyone else. It's my $$ and vacation time to do as I wish) I always stay at Pop, much more economical since I am a solo-gal.

And as for SocrMickey...Of course you have to meet EVERYBODY, especially since you are already there. You have no excuse.

I love the plans so far. I will keep my eye on them...just incase I break down and go then. :rotfl:

wdwr

SorcMickey said:
:confused3 do i still have to meet everyone since i am already here :confused3

SorcMickey! It's sounds like you don't want to meet us! What?! :confused:

wdwr said:
LOL. I will be at Pop in Dec from 10-17 like Disneyfreak92. That was what I was referring to. LOL Nothing like a little Disney Confusion.

Awww.....and here I thought I would be having POP company :rolleyes:

Oh well, I will be Hustling away no matter who else is there.

*DO THE HUSTLE* Oh, yeah, baby! :banana:

Just wanted to update this thread. The trip is still on. I will be descending upon the poor parks on 2/15/2005 in all my orange glory. If anyone else will be arriving the same day, ADR opens up on 11/17/2005 ;) Write that date down. I will have a more detailed listing of the where and when's of Zeta weekend on Monday. Stay tuned..... princess:

I just wanted to say LOOK AT MY TICKERS LADIES!!!

I made a call today to see if I could clarify my paid leave situation. I think I actually confused the woman that I spoke with, but it sounded like good news. There is always a chance that I will have to change my plans, but I talked to Josh, and we are going to go ahead and make reservations tonight!

YAY!!!

So glad that you are going to get to come. We got home about an hour ago, and it was sad to leave. :guilty: We had to get back so that DH would be ready for his trip on Monday, and we have some family stuff going on, so we weren't able to stay to meet all the Dis ladies in MK. BUT, there is always Zeta weekend in February!!

Belle and I had loads of fun for you ladies. Highlights included:
*Booing Captain Hook during the MNSSHP parade
*Wearing our lovely tiaras to the party. We were recognized everywhere for the princesses we are ;)
*Seeing Belle enjoy her first Dole Whip....although, I think we may have an addict on our hands :lovestruc
*Riding BTMRR with Belle and her DH proving that I CAN go on the big kid rides, I just prefer not too :rolleyes:

I am sure that Belle will be back with a full mini trip report, so stay tuned. Just remember....Zeta Days are coming.....Zeta Days are coming...... princess:

I was just hoping that I can get a better estimate of those who can attend Zeta weekend in February. It will be February 18th and 19th. I know that several people are bringing their families, so I wanted to be sure we include a family friendly meal, as well as our trip to the AC. As some of us are including the Zeta weekend as part of longer trips, I want to be sure we can all get those ADRs out. I will be posting some of the plans later in the week, but wanted to get some framework done first. I just don't know how many ladies will be able to make. So....if you are able to make it....say I, and let me know about how many you are bringing. That way, we know how many will be included in the storming of the castle ;) princess:

Tishke said:
I was just hoping that I can get a better estimate of those who can attend Zeta weekend in February. It will be February 18th and 19th. I know that several people are bringing their families, so I wanted to be sure we include a family friendly meal, as well as our trip to the AC. As some of us are including the Zeta weekend as part of longer trips, I want to be sure we can all get those ADRs out. I will be posting some of the plans later in the week, but wanted to get some framework done first. I just don't know how many ladies will be able to make. So....if you are able to make it....say I, and let me know about how many you are bringing. That way, we know how many will be included in the storming of the castle ;) princess:

I'll be there :) Just me, myself & I ;)

Atleast this time you'll be outside of Hurricane Season, so there's no excuse for leaving early!

I am so there.

I think I have been booked for at least two months now! lol

It will just be me, other will stay home and take care of the cats, or the other way around.

Oh and speaking of tickers.. *shows off* It's actually a day off and the date is in right.. oh well. It should say THREE! - bounce -

Yes yes...Had a BLAST in WDW even if Wilma was trying to have other plans for us :rolleyes:

There is a trip report in the making so stay tuned. And as soon as I go through the hundreds of pictures (and get Tishke's approval- since we made a promise to each other not to post pics until they are allowed by the other party ;) ), I wil be posting those soon.

it feels OK to be back- only because it means the Zeta trip is only less than 4 months away. We are safe and sound and left WDW in somewhat of one piece- although a few little trees WERE leaning close to the ground :(

PrincessLynda---So excited about the "official" news!!! Yay for you! Can't wait to have you catch me up later ;)

DoomCookie--- Have a safe trip to WDW. It is supposed to be cooler so make sure you take thos elong sleeve shirts :)

BriarLori---I am so happy DH and I were able to meet you (on accident) Hope we are able to get together for a longer period of time next time ;)

luvthattink--- I hope I get to meet you in February! Sorry about the mix-up in phone numbers :earboy2: But I hear you had a blast with BriarLori and I am glad :goodvibes

If there is one thing I have learned from my meet-up with Tishke, it is the fact that I am very excited about the Zeta meet. If Tishke and I had that much fun, just think of the shananigans all us zeta girls can/will get into :earseek:

Tishke said:
Hi Ladies!!

I am sure some of you have heard this mentioned in the game, but MissBelle and I are trying to arrange a real life meet for this coming February in the parks. Just to get a rough estimate of who would even be interested in this meet, I thought I would post this poll. Please answer the poll with your choice and why you chose that option :flower: Thank you!! :earsgirl:

Well, at least I got to meet Miss Belle. ;) I had no idea you left early!
Maybe, just maybe....I can go in February.

Perhaps I can fit in PrincessLynda's suitcase. :banana:

BriarRosie said:
Well, at least I got to meet Miss Belle. ;) I had no idea you left early!
Maybe, just maybe....I can go in February.

Perhaps I can fit in PrincessLynda's suitcase. :banana:

HeeHee. I think you would be more comfortable in the back seat of the van (we drive), and I would have more room for clothes! A girl's gotta have her clothes! :teeth:

Just a heads up - as of today, ADR can be made 180 days out!

I saw that Friend! Now I have to work on finalizing those meal ideas so people can call in!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter