Zeta Expedition Everest Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole base camp has me thinking of the Sea Base Alpha in the Living Seas. LOL

I keep saying Base Camp Alpha Sea Star :rotfl2:

lovethattink said:
I'm sending a PM to Tishke with ideas. I have a question. I have company coming during the competition. Would I have to be present?

No Tink, you don't have to be present for the competition. Maybe those of us that are available that weekend can take shifts in pairs....two hours on....until time is up? :confused3

Teleporters

Well, for the none ride part of the teleporters...I already did the Monsters Inc game 50 times...so I'd say I have at least 20-30 that are free for use if no one else in your little band of Ride makers have them already...but I am sure you do. I even have them matched up so I don't have to think about it.

I almost put a theme thought down and realized what I was going to do. :scared1: Luckily I stopped myself.

I hope they hurry up and bring out the Everest ride pieces so you guys can tell what pieces you will need. We can get the SecretPals to start shopping for Ride pieces for those in the competition.

Tishke said:
This whole base camp has me thinking of the Sea Base Alpha in the Living Seas. LOL

I keep saying Base Camp Alpha Sea Star :rotfl2:

OH that is good. Wonder if anyone else would think that when they saw the title.

I actually like it..... Base Camp Alpha Sea Star - only 24 characters too!

Good luck to you all my Zeta sea stars!! It is so tempting to join up with you, but sadly I'm on the computer WAY too much as it is and my family & home are suffering the effects... But I've been reading all the posts and trying to stay updated on what you're doing - I am SO excited for all of you. Having a Zeta team is awesome!!

And I like Base Camp: Alpha Sea Star :grouphug:

Base Camp Alpha Sea Stars has my vote too... (prolly could squeeze Orange in if we wanted)

DizzyMulan, Poohbrlvr and lovethattink, I sent you the info for joining our private group where we can strategize without giving away secrets. :rolleyes1

Of course we will take shifts manning our base camp room so it remains open for the contest. Doing it in pairs will be best because of disconnect issues. When that time comes closer we will sign up for the shifts. The team Captain will own the base camp room so we will connect base camp to a network room most likely, so anyone on the team can access it.

As of right now we have 17 members on the team. I think if we go over 20 we should break down into two teams. I just don't want to see any zetas left out!

Totally off topic, but Sea Base Alpha at Living Seas has done away with the hydrolators. Yes, folks. They are a thing of the past, a fond memory...replaced by blue bubble glass immediately opening/closing doors.

threeboysmom said:
Good luck to you all my Zeta sea stars!! It is so tempting to join up with you, but sadly I'm on the computer WAY too much as it is and my family & home are suffering the effects... But I've been reading all the posts and trying to stay updated on what you're doing - I am SO excited for all of you. Having a Zeta team is awesome!!

And I like Base Camp: Alpha Sea Star :grouphug:
Aww.. I was hoping you might join us, but I totally understand! If you still want to think about it though.. all it would require is you doing one room that connects with our ride. I do so know what you mean though about the time. Its just one more thing to divert me to the computer. I guess this means you will show up in my room to tell me where to put things again? :lmao: You know you're welcome any time sea star! I love the laughs!

Oh Kimberly! I am so sad :( You can manage just one room, I mean how hard can it be ;)

Dagny said:
Oh Kimberly! I am so sad :( You can manage just one room, I mean how hard can it be ;)
Every good Expedition needs a place to sleep for the night....Kim can make that room.

Ok, as far as the title, what about moving it around a bit:

Base Camp: Sea Star Alpha

When I say it that way, it seems to "roll" better. I don't know, I am probably putting way to much thought into it :) But I can't get the Sea Base Alpha thing off my brain :)

Here is the list I have right now, puts us at 18.
wdwr, I thought I saw you post that you didn't want to be on, but wanted to make sure. There is still room! If you want to keep feeding ideas from the sidelines thats cool too! Just let me know.
Everyone on this list was sent the information for our private group for planning. If you're having a problem or didn't get the info, please let me know, the ideas are already flying around over there!

Tigressjewel – build
Tishke – Decorate
RoxanneFF – build
VirtuallyMe – decorate
TwirlerGril – Build Team Captain (woot!)
HeartBuddy
CL_Patchy
DisAeryn – Decorate
Pixie-Stick
RedoAgain – build
CL_Maltoo
Mickeysmagic – decorate
BriarRosie – build
CL_RealLabgirl
Poohbrlvr
DizzyMulan
Luvthattink- decorate
Disvaclub - decorate

LOL, wdwr!! Too funny! You can erase that little piece of information now! :thumbsup2

How about I sleep on it and let you all know tomorrow? Maybe I'll cut down my VMK time AFTER Expedition Everest - LOL!

I think you are going to have to split into two teams aren't you? :confused3 I thought I read in the rules that every team member has to provide one room, but the ride can not be more than 30 rooms in length? At 18 zetas you are looking at 36 rooms already! :guilty:

pilikia97 said:
I think you are going to have to split into two teams aren't you? :confused3 I thought I read in the rules that every team member has to provide one room, but the ride can not be more than 30 rooms in length? At 18 zetas you are looking at 36 rooms already! :guilty:

Nope 18 zetas is 18 rooms at one room a person

The limits are no more than 30 rooms- but no more than 20 on the team

:teeth: :guilty: Lol! I forgot I was thinking the ride goes forward and then backward! Sorry bout that- was envisioning a ride in my head and it did not translate back to reality! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter