Your VMK pet peeves

Trades:
- ppl who say, "I will offer rare," and then offer cheer outfit, yeti outfit, and other forever on sale items
Oh yes, I totally cannot stand this.
Other things I cannot stand: (in no perticular order)

Taken- It's a website for goodness sakes!!! With children.. Going along with this same topic, I cannot stand when people go around and say "I need a boy." or "looking for someone".

Chatspeak- Forgive me those who use chat speak. But, I just don't like it. It only takes a second more to type something. I don't mind afk, brb, gg, gl, LOL, lol, rofl

People who make fun of skin color- Yeah, I'm pink. People need to learn how to deal with it. Pink skin is awesome!! It's so different. I mean why should we all be the same? How boring would that be.

And as far as people on the dis boards:
People who post even if....- People who post and say stuff like 'oh thanks, but i don't really care' or they post and you can tell they are just posting to get there posts up. It drives me crazy.

1. Taken. It is so gross!!! This is Disney for goodness sakes. Go back to Habbo.
2. People in trade rooms who ask to trade for like magic or rare and they offer cheap, buyable stuff.
3. Insulting in Pirates. People! It is called Pirates of the Carribean: Last man standing, not Pirates of the Carribean: Let the other team win.
4. People who say in trade rooms trading rare but really they are trading buyables.(goes with 2)
5. People who say " Give me rare" and if you don't you get the patended " I report you dumbo".
6. mummy and duh duh
7. Last and definately least of them all, Scammers. GET A LIFE!

mine are:

1. the ridiculous bans, where vmk takes no time to look into whether or not the ban is fair

2. people who beg for your stuff in an offer after you have already said no

3. people who ask to trade u, dont talk in the trade, but put a million things in and tell u to offer.

4. standards to be a CL

5. CL's who dont help, but not because they cant, just that they dont want to [[dont tell me there arent any, ive seen too many and can prove you wrong]]

6. people who talk in the mini games where they constantly say things while you're trying to play. it fills up the screen and its incredibly annoying.

in no order

Actually, there's a rule here at dis you can't bumb boards that older than a week I believe so look before you leap

Actually, there's a rule here at dis you can't bumb boards that older than a week I believe so look before you leap

erm..came across this board today..i just started coming here. i joined in february and this is probably my 2nd visit since then..

but uh...k? i have never heard that rule before but..whatever u say..k..

:woohoo:

#1 Pet Peeve: When say "yes" or "no" in pirates, and or using something related to that.
#2 Pet Peeve: When people shoot their opponents while they are stuck.
#3 Pet Peeve: When people act like VMK is more important the real world.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter