**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

Wow your very organised Michelle, I was thinking of you both yesterday. I hope it went well.

So far I have hoovered and done more :laundy: :laundy: :laundy: but thats about it! Shortly I am going to set the table and prepare the veggies. We've just had a call to say hubbys brother is coming across from Clacton to see us for a few hours late this afternoon. When he goes it will be new PJ's on & snuggle up to watch a christmas film (probably Fred Claus that we bought last week in Walmart as we haven't seen it yet) with a glass of Baileys, then just before bed we will put our pressies under the tree.
Thanks Claire,it went well.It was very,very emotional+so many friends+family showed up.It was a lovely send off for a lovely man.

Me+the girls have new pj's for later-we always do on Christmas Eve,Chloe has got Sleeping Beauty+Emily chose Miffy-i have a cream with black butterflies on them.When the girls have gone to bed me+hubby will be sipping the Bailey's whilst watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation.

My Aunt lives in Clacton,and i have an Uncle in Colchester.x.

Well, I've collected the turkey from the butchers, and got a few last minute bits from the shops.
Sadly, MIL is being re-admitted to hospital since her op on friday, DH is going with his Dad now to take her so we don't know when he will be back or what will be happening tomorrow.

Sorry to hear this Joanne,i hope she is ok :hug: .x.

Im in the process of setting my table as well :thumbsup2

Here are a few pics of my table

001.jpg

002.jpg

Your table looks lovely Natalie. I'm so pleased that I carried all that heavy stuff around Leicester for you, so that you could have a gorgeous table :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here's my table :santa:

CIMG6351.jpg

CIMG6352.jpg

Very nice Mandy-i love your Mickey plates.
Lat year i bought the malamine plates+bowls from Wilkinsons-do you know what ones i mean?.They have santa,snowmen+polar bears on them+we use them in the run up to Christmas+on the day.x.

Well we're all ready, youngest DD even has her new pj's on now :lmao:
Dh has been busy collecting the fruit & veg and prepping it all ;), house is tidy, even our DD's have been busy sorting their rooms! Table's ready and just finishing the last of the ironing!, but my tumble dryer's just died........perfect timing hey :rolleyes1
Dh will be off to work just after 6 :headache: So the girls and I will have a quiet night together :grouphug:

We send each and everyone of you all our very best wishes for Christmas and hope you all have a fantastic time what ever you have planned
:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

Well Ive finished work, for 4 days at least, pressies all wrapped, food all bought, drink all ready, just got to pick up Vic from work at 6 and then relax. Have a good one everyone:goodvibes

Well I have prepped the veg and half laid the table, just watched Fred Claus & waitng for BIL to turn up (he text to say he's on his way).

I got the surprise a few hours ago when a bouquet from Interflora turned up, it was from my brother & his wife & kids. :goodvibes

Am just going to pour myself a large Baileys. Hope you all have a fun night & a lovely day tomorrow. :santa:

xxxx

Hey everyone, have popped online for 5 mins as we are tracking Santa and watching Toy Story 2.

Will be eating my nice curry soon aswell :)

have a lovely evening and great day tomorrow everyone.

Your tables both look lovely.

I have just had a Chinese at my parents while watching a film on tv. Waiting for DBF now before I can have a glass of wine. DD keeps shaking and poking presents she got from relatives.

We've just hung our stockings up and put santas goodies out and the kids are just having a story called "My christmas adventure" read to them. Its a personalised book and they love it and then the 2 younger ones are off to bed

Hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow and that santa is very good to everyone:santa: :santa:

We have had our chinese and we are watching Toy Story 2 before the kids head off to bed :) dh will open the wine then !

I hope everyone is having a lovely Christmas Eve

I went to our church's Christingle service, and it was lovely, and as usual I filled up when we sang 'Away in a Manger'

Afterwards my friend forced me round to her house for a couple of glasses of Pinot Grigio :santa:

Hubby & I are off out now, not sure where we'll end up, but I'm sure alcohol will be served there

Have a great Christmas Eve evening everyone :santa:

Have a great Christmas everyone :goodvibes Our plans for today went out the window when I woke up with an awful migraine so dh has had to entertain the kids all day whilst doing the bits and pieces I would usually do. Not sure if everything is ready but I can't wait.

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

Have a great Christmas everyone :goodvibes Our plans for today went out the window when I woke up with an awful migraine so dh has had to entertain the kids all day whilst doing the bits and pieces I would usually do. Not sure if everything is ready but I can't wait.

Merry Christmas Everyone :)

:hug: hope you are ok for tomorrow x x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter