**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

Hey guys... I've temporarily 'moved' to Scotland to celebrate Christmas with my aunt uncle cousins and grandparents, haven't had any internet access but I've just managed to pop on so I can wish you all

A very happy Christmas

(for tomorrow) Have a fantastic day :) (and enjoy your holiday Mandy!!)

We have done the tray for Santa-mince pie,Jack Daniels+a carrot for Rudolph.Girls looked lovely in there new p.j's+i think i look lovely to in mine :lmao: .We have tracked Santa+read T'was The Night Before Christmas.
Dis-ing+watching Enchanted,whilst Hubby is in the bath+waiting for our chinese.
Merry Christmas everyone.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.

We went to the childrens service at the local church whilst DH was at the hospital with MIL, we then went out for a lovely meal early this evening (which included a panatone bread and butter pudding with cinnamon ice cream - yum) and the girls have gone to bed (not heard a peep for 15 mins so fingers crossed) we left out the plate for :santa: and rudolf.

:santa: Merry Christmas everybody :santa:

Robert's Mum has just rung- She's very tired and groggy, but okay!

Bob xoxoxox

13.gif

Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day !!

11.gif

Merry Christmas - the kids are eventually sleeping so I suppose Santa wll be with us soon ;)

:santa: :santa: Merry Christmas everyone
have a great day :santa: :santa:

Mandy have a great holiday :santa:
and thanks for helping us with the built up to Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone!! It's Christmas for me in about 3 minutes, loving working at Disney during this time but still miss the cold English traditional Christmas!! Have a great day everyone!! :cool1:

Turkey is in the oven and the presents are open so it's a bit of a chill time.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS​

Hope everyone has a great day :santa: :santa: :santa:

Merry Christmas Everyone !!

It's 8.45am, and I'm the only one up. I've got a cuppa tea and I'm surrounded by presents :santa: Maybe I should do some hoovering to wake everyone up ;) Have a great day everyone :santa:

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Merry Christmas!~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Happy Hanukkah! ~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To one and all! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kristine ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas Everyone !!

It's 8.45am, and I'm the only one up. I've got a cuppa tea and I'm surrounded by presents :santa: Maybe I should do some hoovering to wake everyone up ;) Have a great day everyone :santa:

Both my girls are still in bed too, i might start making a bit more noise if they don't wake up soon !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter