**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

I spent a couple of hours today rearranging my christmas tree so I could put on all the new tree decs I bought back, it looks fab....if a little cramped (I went on a mad spending spree!) :laughing:

I look forward to seeing some pics Claire :santa:

Last night Me, Paul, Nat and John went out for a Christmas meal to Frankie & Benny's and then to the NEC Arena (or whatever it's called now) to see the Jasper Carrott Christmas Cracker show

We had a lovely meal and a really good laugh in F&B's (helped by a couple of bottles of White Zinfandel), and I was having so much fun, I could've just stayed there all evening

CIMG6344.jpg

CIMG6345.jpg

CIMG6346.jpg

CIMG6349.jpg

Afterwards we headed to the show, which is for charity. It was OK, we saw Escada (? the girls who play the violins and cello from Britains Got Talent), Bobby Davro (who saved the show - he was hilarious), UB40 (great), Toyah Wilcox (who didn't sing any of her own songs), some other acts and it ended with Wizzard and 'I Wish it could be Christmas Everyday' :santa:

We had a great evening, and now I'm suffering a little this morning ~ but it was worth it :santa:

Great photos. Looks like you had a great time :thumbsup2

great pics Mandy,looks like you all had a fab evening :goodvibes

Sounds like you had a fun evening Mandy & Nat. Great pics.

Just waiting for photobucket to upload my new pics of the tree and I will post them. :thumbsup2

Here you go, my updated tree pic with all my new decs from WDW on:

P1030815.jpg

A few close ups.....sorry some of the photos are a bit naff, too bright or too dark.

New tree topper:
P1030792.jpg

New Mickey lights & the little tree in the middle of the fireplace:
P1030790.jpg

Princesses:
P1030802.jpg

Pirate mickey & pals:
P1030803.jpg

Some of the other new ones:
P1030804.jpg

P1030811.jpg

P1030776.jpg

P1030786.jpg

P1030784.jpg

P1030783.jpg

P1030782.jpg

P1030810.jpg

P1030781.jpg

Lovely tree and decs Claire ~ I love the Pirate decorations

*******​

** Now I know that this is nothing to do with Christmas, other than it's a movie on at Christmas ** But here's a Johnny Depp alert ** Finding Neverland has just started on BBC2 ** I love that film :santa:

:banana: :banana: Woohoo !! all my food shopping is done, and Asda wasn't too busy at 7.15am this morning. I'm going to town to pay some bills in a few minutes, then I'll be back into town later to have my hair done ~ so after today, the only shop I want to see is MouseGear :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:santa: :santa: Good Luck if you're hitting the shops today :santa: :santa:

I braved the supermarket last night at around 9pm thinking it wouldn't be busy - :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: It took me 15 minutes to get a parking space.

I got everything apart from fresh custard (I'm lazy and don't like lumpy:lmao: ) and the ice cream I like. Just got to pick up the turkey from the garden centre (yes, Polhill garden centre) tomorrow.

that's it now apart from a bit of ironing:cool1: :cool1:

Claire those decs are amazing:thumbsup2 :santa:

We did our food shopping last night was getting really busy when we left, when we past Asda you couldnt get into their car park at 6.30 they traffic was terrible, glad I wasnt going then

I have never done it before but I did mine online! As we came home Saturday and had no food in the house I had ordered all the shopping in one go before we left and it was all delivered on Sunday. I got everything I ordered. :thumbsup2

This afternoon we are off to the Panto (Peter Pan with Henry Winkler & Louisa Lytton) with my sister, nephew & neice. :cool1:

Have fun whatever you are up to.

I am having my pre christmas day with DD today - we usually do it on christmas eve however visiting releatives tomorrow. We watch Disney christmas cartoons, wrap presents for reletives and eat mince pies and crisps etc.

Tomorrow going to my parents for present swapping.

We're listening to Christmas songs and feeling very Christmassy!

Bob xoxoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter