Who's going in 2011?

:love::love:DP and I are going for our Honeymoon and first ever Christmas trip from 12/11-12/15. We will be staying at Pop Century and can't wait! :love:

Hello! :wave2:

It's been 4 yrs since I have posted on this board but have been a lurker for awhile. ;)

We are going 10/28/11-11/3/11 & are staying at POFQ, then heading to board the Disney Dream 11/3/11-11/6/11.

Looks like my sister and nephew is unable to accompany me. :( Any others flying solo between August 20 & 29? Maybe go on some rides or catch some shows?
cheers!
:)

are we the only gay couple to stay at a Value Resort? lol....We are at Pop Century Sep 10-17, 2011.....We are DVC members but we save that up for our big trips..Hoping for Hawaii for next year:cheer2:

are we the only gay couple to stay at a Value Resort? lol....We are at Pop Century Sep 10-17, 2011.....We are DVC members but we save that up for our big trips..Hoping for Hawaii for next year:cheer2:

When I am not staying with my friends who are DVC, you bet your bippy I'm in a value. Gotta save money for the next trip....

When I am not staying with my friends who are DVC, you bet your bippy I'm in a value. Gotta save money for the next trip....

you know though with us I don't think we stay at value just to save money, the way we look at it is we just use the resort as a room to sleep in...and every once in a while use the pool, I can sleep at a value resort just as easy as I can more expensive one...lol...so yeah I guess it is to save money, that way i can shop more...woohoo

We will be at POFQ September 12 - 20, 2011 with Deluxe Dining. We're also doing the Backstage Magic Tour on Friday, September 16th!

CAN'T WAIT!

We will be at POFQ September 12 - 20, 2011 with Deluxe Dining. We're also doing the Backstage Magic Tour on Friday, September 16th!

CAN'T WAIT!

we just upgraded yesterday for the Deluxe Dining, we've done it once before and swore to never do it again cause it was just so much food, but we are going with some friends who have never done it so agreed to upgrade with them...looks like we will be rolling out of disney again this year...lol....

The Backstage Magic Tour sounds awesome, wish we would have thought to do that, it's something we have never done before...

If you are on free dining and staying at a value resort and now just upgraded to deluxe dining, then you should you see how much more or less it would be to move to a moderate resort. The reason is that the moderate resort comes with the free regular dining plan where as the value comes with the quick service plan. The cost difference between a value resort and a moderate resort may not be as much as you are paying to upgrade to deluxe dining from the quick service plan.... I hope this makes sense, but just a thought. For me it's more of a value to stay moderate with deluxe than stay value with deluxe on the free dining promotion...

I'll be there 9/9-11/11 then DCL 9/11-18/11
Then back again for food and wine 11/5-13/11
Pop Century for both
One mini and one 8 day in the World.
Woohoo
Dee pirate:

we just upgraded yesterday for the Deluxe Dining, we've done it once before and swore to never do it again cause it was just so much food,...

We have stayed at POP and twice at ASMusic. We have taken 2 "free" dining trips (POR and one of the ASMusic trips).

But, when I price out the cost of my points for a DVC studio against the cost of a free dining trip these days it always works out cheaper to use my points and pay for food.

Did you know that in a DVC stay on points you can now add the dining plans for only some nights? I.e. check-in night no dining plan, two nights of deluxe dining that you use for 3 signature meals, 5th night no dining plan.

We have stayed at POP and twice at ASMusic. We have taken 2 "free" dining trips (POR and one of the ASMusic trips).

But, when I price out the cost of my points for a DVC studio against the cost of a free dining trip these days it always works out cheaper to use my points and pay for food.

Did you know that in a DVC stay on points you can now add the dining plans for only some nights? I.e. check-in night no dining plan, two nights of deluxe dining that you use for 3 signature meals, 5th night no dining plan.

I know it's sad....but yeah i've priced it staying with our DVC, and it would be smart to stay there, but POP was our first resort to stay at and we just fell in love with it...so we usually try to get 1 trip in there a year, it just holds some special memories...

kenny still has golf carts available, just spoke to him and booked two carts!

call the owner, Kenny Patton, at 407-276-0809.

Hey Everyone!

I am going solo to WDW from December 1st-6th and I want to spend a day at Universal Studios to check out the Harry Potter World. I am looking to purchase tickets but need to find a way from WDW to Universal and I found the website *********************.com and you can purchase 1-Day / 2-Park Pass to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure plus shuttle transfer thru Mears Transportation. I was wondering if anyone has ever used their services before on that website and I am not being ripped off. Thanks for any advice! =)

Hey Everyone!

I am going solo to WDW from December 1st-6th and I want to spend a day at Universal Studios to check out the Harry Potter World. I am looking to purchase tickets but need to find a way from WDW to Universal and I found the website *********************.com and you can purchase 1-Day / 2-Park Pass to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure plus shuttle transfer thru Mears Transportation. I was wondering if anyone has ever used their services before on that website and I am not being ripped off. Thanks for any advice! =)

Hi Adam, I haven't used that website before, but I do know that Mears is a shuttle service that offers transportation between Universal and Disney World, and if you book through them directly you may find it a slight bit cheaper. I hope you enjoy your trip!

This will be our first trip as a family to Disneyland and California Adventure. :cool1: I will be celebrating my birthday while there :wizard:

Does anyone have any tips, secrets, fun trivia to share with us? We'll be going to DL on 10/30, and CA for Halloween. Yes, only 2 days, so we are hoping to make the best, and get the most out of this short trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter