Who's going - CKC Manchester?

Ya'll are so fun! I would fly out of DFW or Love Field. AA had flights for 218. Unless another scrapper would go with me hint hint (Marylee or Ashley?oh maybe even my DD)...My DH would be along. He would drop me off where ever and sight see until I was ready. He is good!

Vicki -

That's great that it is turning into a family trip! There is a lot to do up here - and all sorts of fun things to see for all ages and interests. Contact any of us Boston folks for more details, and we'd be happy to help you guys out with the planning!

Pam

Buffy - I can make you a shirt if you come up with a phrase for the bottom! :teeth:

I am pretty sure I still saved the files.... *checks* Yes, I did. :)

And my mom's a loser. Just wanted to get that out there. I'm sleeping my cold off innocently, and here you are, making fun of me. ;)

Buffy - I can make you a shirt if you come up with a phrase for the bottom! :teeth:

I am pretty sure I still saved the files.... *checks* Yes, I did. :)

And my mom's a loser. Just wanted to get that out there. I'm sleeping my cold off innocently, and here you are, making fun of me. ;)

what kind of slogan do I need? If you want I can PM you my email addy and I can do the shirt myself.

did you ever do a Mickey Mouse mafia image?

what kind of slogan do I need? If you want I can PM you my email addy and I can do the shirt myself.

did you ever do a Mickey Mouse mafia image?

We took a quote from the Godfather movie and "scrapatized" it - "Leave the gun, take the cannolis" turned into "Leave the gun, take the Copics/Cuttlebug/Crop-A-Dile," etc, depending on the shirt.

You could do the same, or come up with a different quote, whatever you would like.

And I didn't get around to making that Mafia Mickey - I could....

Thanks so much! I am sure I will have lots of questions. The site isn't terribly informative-or I am missing some of the info? The hotel is the Manchester Radisson? and how far is Logan Airport? and the Manchester Airport?

Logan depends mostly on traffic but a rough guess would be and hour +. Manchester is probably 15-20 mins to the airport from the hotel.

We took a quote from the Godfather movie and "scrapatized" it - "Leave the gun, take the cannolis" turned into "Leave the gun, take the Copics/Cuttlebug/Crop-A-Dile," etc, depending on the shirt.

You could do the same, or come up with a different quote, whatever you would like.

And I didn't get around to making that Mafia Mickey - I could....

Oh yeah, I forgot about those!

Hmmm, I'll have to come up with a quote. Let me think about it.

Is anyone else wearing their shirts?

I dunno, I think we may make new ones...

I was thinking "Lock 'n Load" with an ATG silhouette and a roll of tape unraveling or something for the back of mine. The front can still be the Scrap Mafia - we could do different designs for the back this time.

Danica
I love the lock and load no ATG here but I have the glue glider pro. ATG just seemed so big to me.

I just made our reservations for thurs and fri night. My immediate boss sees no reason I can't have that friday off. I'll go in early on thur or stay late on Wed to get what i can done ahead of time. I will talk the the director on fri of this week.

Now I'm just waiting not so patiently for the classes to pop up so I can start the planning.

I think were at about 12 for lunch, anyone else? I will call JD's to see if we can make reservations in the next few days or call to see what other options we might have.

Last year, a group of us ate lunch in that open air restaurant that is kind of right in the Radisson lobby area - forget what it is called.

It was REALLY good - was only $10 per person and was an all you can eat buffet. Lots of different bread/roll options, lots of cold meats/cheese/salads. (The chicken salad was marvelous! I went back three times for more...:rolleyes1) and great cookies, brownies, etc. for dessert. We were amazed that it was the same price as the sandwiches and salads that were available on the show floor, but was a MUCH more comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.

P.S. It doesn't matter about the ATG gun - not all the Mafia members have them, but it just made for a cool graphic on the shirt!

Pam where was that food by where you'd check in? all I saw was the one on the show floor and it was not cheap but we didn't wander around the hotel. Was there good seating that we could be reasonabley close together. Our group ended up out at the tables by the tote check and it was ok.

I know I saw the 4 of you last year on sat at least I'm pretty sure it was you

Pam where was that food by where you'd check in? all I saw was the one on the show floor and it was not cheap but we didn't wander around the hotel. Was there good seating that we could be reasonabley close together. Our group ended up out at the tables by the tote check and it was ok.

I know I saw the 4 of you last year on sat at least I'm pretty sure it was you

It is between the show floor entrance area and where the classrooms kinda start (farther down towards the lobby than that JDs or whatever that other restaurant is called). It is bordered all around by a half-wall with ferns on top. It was surprisingly quiet (except for us!) - we felt bad for the folks who made do with lunch from the show floor - this was so much nicer for less money. It has lots of tables and we could easily have tables pushed together for a large group, no problem. You probably DID see us last year at lunch - we were all in our Mafia shirts! We had dinner at that JDs Pub (or whatever!) and all really liked that, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter