Who's going - CKC Manchester?

Hope Michelle Granger is the Quick Quotes teacher this year _ I don't use many QQ, But really enjoyed her classes.

What's the first one? Last time I watched two peas for feedback from earlier CKc

I am going up in the new decked out peep mobile. :thumbsup2 At least I think I am. :confused3:lmao: Going up on Saturday for shopping and peep time! :cool1:

Of course you are. Pick out the chick flick you want to watch on the way up.

Lunch together sounds great, Ryan. Let's see how many wanted to do that. :)

Jennifer, I go up Route 84 to Mass Pike (rather than the Jersey Pike) ;) to Route 495 to Route 3.

Wherever you wish to meet up is fine. I have room for 7, right now I have four, possibly five seats spoken for. :ride:

Okay. I'll be dragging Holly along with me, so maybe we'll just plan to go in a separate car. Either way, we'll be there!

I'd love to do lunch (wish I was keeping th hotel room for sat night but can't as m&d's anni is sun so we have to go home) and I'd have packed a buffet.

Does anyone know if we can do reservations for the goup at J&D's?

I can't wait!!!!!

I think I'm already slipping off the wagon though after looking at the portland classes. At first glance the class list is at 13:scared1: someone get out the gorilla glue

Got the glue handy! Lisa, am I riding with you?

I saw 2 classes I want but the Disney class is currently set for Friday. Shucky-darn.

I can drive as well if I need to pick up the RI and Mass ladies.

I think I'm doing better this year than last - I saw four classes I'm interested in. But, this year, it would be fun to do the nightly crops (didn't do those last time, but did six classes). So, the $$$ may actually come out even... And last year, our little Mafia group all took the classes together, but this year, I think our interests are diverging a bit (and we know so many more of you! :lovestruc) that we may split up more this time.

And depending upon the class schedule, the Boston Scrap Mafia (all 4 of us) would be pleased to insert itself into any lunch/dinner arrangements being made for Friday and/or Saturday...

As of right now, I do have a room reserved for Saturday night. I'd be up for lunch, also.

Stupid broken link. I fell onto the Mesa page without noticing and got all excited because their class list is up. Grr. Grumble, getting my hopes up, grumble.

I heading up with a couple of friends and staying over Thursday night, everyone has weekend plans so we'll do the Thursday night crop (if they have one again) and then play on Friday.

Ahem, I seem to feel a cold coming on. Better let work know I'll be ill that Friday.

Got the glue handy! Lisa, am I riding with you?

I saw 2 classes I want but the Disney class is currently set for Friday. Shucky-darn.

I can drive as well if I need to pick up the RI and Mass ladies.

Yes, yes you are. ;)

Just for fun, and dreaming, I checked flight prices...........if one were flying in, what are my airport choices? I checked Manchester- no direct flights and I am a bad flyer.....would Logan work as well? I am not at ALL familiar with the area, obviosly. I just mentioned it to my DH...thinking he wouldn't go for it. He said "Sounds good.....were you thinking a week or just a few days....."

Which airport do you fly out of Vicky?

Southwest has a $92 each way flight from Dallas to Boston, with one stop, but no plane change... (No baggage fees, so you could use that $ to rent a car!).

We are about four miles from Logan - and could easily grab you. :yay:

Our Mafia gang will be heading to Manchester early that Friday morning - Z2H and I would be happy to put you up here if you wanted to fly in to Boston sometime Thursday and just go north to Manchester with us the next morning. We also would be up for sharing our room at the Radisson, if you're interested - we have a double double (2 double beds) for Fri/Sat nights, if you'd like to bunk in with us and share the cost...

Feel free to PM me and we could discuss it further, if this is appealing to you at all. Yay for your DH for being so great about a CKC adventure!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter