who is doing a Pro Internship in 09?

I applied for the sports management PI but never heard anything. I went ahead and accepted for the CP, figured it gave me a stronger shot next year.

If you do end up hearing from the sports management PI you can still go through the interview process and if you do get chosen, the CP is really understanding if you decide to accept a PI.

I had an interview today for the Services for Guests with Disabilities PI. Definitely NOT my best interview, but they seemed to like the experience I have. The position doesn't have any face to face guest interaction, which I'd prefer, but it still seems like a cool position. So we'll see what happens. I've applied for a couple others which would be ranked a little higher than this position, but I'd still be interested in this position, so I'll just ride things out.

If you do end up hearing from the sports management PI you can still go through the interview process and if you do get chosen, the CP is really understanding if you decide to accept a PI.

I had an interview today for the Services for Guests with Disabilities PI. Definitely NOT my best interview, but they seemed to like the experience I have. The position doesn't have any face to face guest interaction, which I'd prefer, but it still seems like a cool position. So we'll see what happens. I've applied for a couple others which would be ranked a little higher than this position, but I'd still be interested in this position, so I'll just ride things out.

Can you let me know how it goes? I saw that posting and was curious about it. My brother is severely Autistic so I thought that would be a perfect one!

I had my screening interview today!(while laying out on cocoa beach!)

it went well and I meet transfer guidelines and my resume's are being forwarded on.

I couldn't remember the 5 I applied for, but I listed 3 of them for her as

1. guest relations
2. sports complex management
3. guests with disabilities coordinator

while stressing that I REALLY REALLY want GR

I had my screening interview today!(while laying out on cocoa beach!)

it went well and I meet transfer guidelines and my resume's are being forwarded on.

I couldn't remember the 5 I applied for, but I listed 3 of them for her as

1. guest relations
2. sports complex management
3. guests with disabilities coordinator

while stressing that I REALLY REALLY want GR

I noticed you're in TN as well :wave2: Just wondering, do you go to MTSU? If you do, do they have a good track record for transferring?

I just had my screening interview about 3 hrs ago and was told my application was being forwarded. Now I just have to wait 4 - 6 weeks according to the interviewer, which is going to drive me crazy since I just want to find out now.

I just had my screening interview about 3 hrs ago and was told my application was being forwarded. Now I just have to wait 4 - 6 weeks according to the interviewer, which is going to drive me crazy since I just want to find out now.

I haven't even gotten a screening interview yet :scared: How do you know when you're getting a screening interview? Do they email you the time and etc? Ugh this is so stressful, I just want to know if I'm even being considered!

I haven't even gotten a screening interview yet :scared: How do you know when you're getting a screening interview? Do they email you the time and etc? Ugh this is so stressful, I just want to know if I'm even being considered!

Well I wasn't expecting anything. I just applied last Wednesday and then yesterday I got a call, but was in class of course, so I missed it. The woman who called just left a message saying she was calling to discuss my applications and to call back so as soon as I got out of class I called right back, but it was after 5 so I had to leave a message. Then she called me back today and I was just asked all those basic Disney questions. It is really stressful and I hope you hear something back. I don't know if the internships you applied for will be different in how the contact you, but I just got a call no prior notice or anything.

Well I wasn't expecting anything. I just applied last Wednesday and then yesterday I got a call, but was in class of course, so I missed it. The woman who called just left a message saying she was calling to discuss my applications and to call back so as soon as I got out of class I called right back, but it was after 5 so I had to leave a message. Then she called me back today and I was just asked all those basic Disney questions. It is really stressful and I hope you hear something back. I don't know if the internships you applied for will be different in how the contact you, but I just got a call no prior notice or anything.

Ah ok, thanks for info! Interesting... I just applied this past Wednesday as well, thought maybe I was cutting it too close to the deadline. But like you said every PI is probably different with the process. When you were asked "those basis Disney questions" what does that mean? Haha kinda scares me. Anywho good luck with yours!

Ah ok, thanks for info! Interesting... I just applied this past Wednesday as well, thought maybe I was cutting it too close to the deadline. But like you said every PI is probably different with the process. When you were asked "those basis Disney questions" what does that mean? Haha kinda scares me. Anywho good luck with yours!

The Disney questions basically had to do with if I had any piercings or tattoos. If I am willing to comply with the Disney look and why do I want to work for the Disney company and questions like that. I already did a CP and I am seasonal know, so I hope that works in my favor.

The Disney questions basically had to do with if I had any piercings or tattoos. If I am willing to comply with the Disney look and why do I want to work for the Disney company and questions like that. I already did a CP and I am seasonal know, so I hope that works in my favor.

I'm getting super anxious at this point so thanks again WDWFan4Life for your help :thumbsup2

I called today and got a generic response. :(

Did everyone get the online screening questionnaire?

Soo...My boyfriend was accepted into the CP...however he graduates in May and has applied for 3 animal program PI's, he's graduating with an animal science degree. He's been interviewed for one. Now he has to accept the CP before heating about the PI's we originally asked on a board, maybe this one if he would be penalized for backing out of the CP if he gets a PI and the answer was it was fine. He does want to call though to verify this and his recruiter for CP has not contacted him back does anyone know a number he could call?

I'm also thinking he could check with the ladies he interviewed with for the Animal internship? Any help would be appreciated!

Soo...My boyfriend was accepted into the CP...however he graduates in May and has applied for 3 animal program PI's, he's graduating with an animal science degree. He's been interviewed for one. Now he has to accept the CP before heating about the PI's we originally asked on a board, maybe this one if he would be penalized for backing out of the CP if he gets a PI and the answer was it was fine. He does want to call though to verify this and his recruiter for CP has not contacted him back does anyone know a number he could call?

I'm also thinking he could check with the ladies he interviewed with for the Animal internship? Any help would be appreciated!

I was told last semester that if I accepted the CP, it was no problem at all to later take the PI if it was offered and they would simply transfer my "fee" over, so I wouldn't be out any money. I was told the same thing for my CP extension. I have until the day before the extension starts to change my mind and do something else.

I was told last semester that if I accepted the CP, it was no problem at all to later take the PI if it was offered and they would simply transfer my "fee" over, so I wouldn't be out any money. I was told the same thing for my CP extension. I have until the day before the extension starts to change my mind and do something else.

Thanks....who did you contact to ask that just out of curiosity?

If you get a PI you can most definitley back out of the CP... I personally know of three people who have done it - it's PERFECTLY FINE. I don't think he needs to call anyone!

Yeah, he'd definitely be fine switching from the CP to a PI. Like the others have said tons of people do it and they can switch the fee over for you.

I had asked the question to my recruiter.

Berlioz70, Did you feel like you had enough time to take an online class during your PI? I read someones journal about my PI and it sounds like it 5days a week 8-5. I was unsure how much downtime you felt you had during your PI? Thanks!:)

Thanks everyone for responding! I had thought it was fine from others telling but he just wanted to be sure. He accepted the CP last night!

I am very interested in the Professional Internship and learning more about it. I am doing the College Program Fall 09 and will either extend or transfer to the Professional Internship if I like working there. I will be attendind an online school full time no matter what though. I like it a lot. Hopefully everything works out.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter