who is doing a Pro Internship in 09?

Thank you for the interview pixies! I am majoring in Early Childhood and Elementary Education.

How long after you submitted your application did they contact you? I submitted my application last week and I'm waiting to hear from them...

How long after you submitted your application did they contact you? I submitted my application last week and I'm waiting to hear from them...

I applied Feb. 16. Then I got an email a week later asking me to send them my cover letter, resume, and college transcripts. A day after that they asked me to fill out an application and send it them as well. Then I was emailed on Feb. 28 about picking a time to interview.

Does anyone know the dates the fall programs run from? Do they start in May? Thanks!

Has anyone heard about the Management position at the Sports Complex??

Last year the Fall PIs started in July. The current PIs end on June 12th, and most positions have a couple weeks pad before the next intern starts.

I applied for the Animal Technology Internship on 2/25 and recieved an e-mail today to complete the online application and it said my name had been forwarded to the Professional Recruiting Team to interview with one of the recruiters. Does this mean I'll get a phone interview or are they still looking over my resume?

The professional recruiting team does the screening interview, which most applicants will go through. If your screen goes well then your information will be forwarded to the department and they will contact you for a position interview.

The professional recruiting team does the screening interview, which most applicants will go through. If your screen goes well then your information will be forwarded to the department and they will contact you for a position interview.

Awesome, thanks!

Has anyone heard about the Management position at the Sports Complex??

Me, three! ;) I haven't heard anything about it, either.

I did get an email from Animal Programs that my application was complete and they'd call if they need more info. They also said that just b/c you do NOT receive a call doesn't mean you aren't being considered. Decisions for Animal Programs will go out on 5/1.

Does anyone know the dates the fall programs run from? Do they start in May? Thanks!

I did a Fall PI last year I checked in June 20.
They will most likely begin at the same time this year seeing as how the current PIs end June 12 and there is usually a week or two in between seasons.

The dates from Animal Programs shows June 19, 2009-Jan 8, 2010.

I applied for this position too and have not been contacted yet...hopefully we will hear something soon!

and yes best wishes...millions actually.

but i applied last saturday and still have not heard anything yet...and i will turn in my portfolio tomorrow that is required i guess.

im doing the graphic design internship

I applied for the Animal Technology Internship on 2/25 and recieved an e-mail today to complete the online application and it said my name had been forwarded to the Professional Recruiting Team to interview with one of the recruiters. Does this mean I'll get a phone interview or are they still looking over my resume?

i believe that means you are getting set up with an interview.

im still praying i get an email or something i posted mine on feb 28th!
awww!

Just curious...do you have to go through all that initial interview process each semester? I haven't heard a single thing about Sports Complex Managment, but I went through the whole interview process last semester, so I'm wondering if they keep all that "on file" so we don't have to do it again?

Last year the Fall PIs started in July. The current PIs end on June 12th, and most positions have a couple weeks pad before the next intern starts.

I did a Fall PI last year I checked in June 20.
They will most likely begin at the same time this year seeing as how the current PIs end June 12 and there is usually a week or two in between seasons.

The dates from Animal Programs shows June 19, 2009-Jan 8, 2010.

Thanks everyone! :)

Just curious...do you have to go through all that initial interview process each semester? I haven't heard a single thing about Sports Complex Managment, but I went through the whole interview process last semester, so I'm wondering if they keep all that "on file" so we don't have to do it again?

I was wondering that too :confused3

Several of my friends participated in PIs last semester and applied for ones this semester. They went through the entire screening/application process both times.

I was looking to apply for a PI but I can't seem to find any for Guest Relations, Entertainment, or Human Resources. I was really interested in College Recruiting =(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter