• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has had their last day of FP+ cancelled due to making FP+ from 4pm-6:30pm with a MNSSHP ticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think there's any risk of fast passes getting cancelled WITHOUT getting an email warning first? I can rebook the party fast passes (it's not SDMT or anything). I've booked the fast passes in my friend's MDE. I'm not going on this trip, so I wouldn't receive any email - my friend would. I don't want to mess anything up for them, by rebooking fast passes for their party day. Will we know more after Friday's party do you think?
I believe there was at least one person, if not more, that had their FPs cancelled without receiving an email. I personally don't plan to risk it so I'm cancelling my party FPs. It's just not worth the worry or the hassle if my last day of FPs happened to get cancelled without notice.

Do you think there's any risk of fast passes getting cancelled WITHOUT getting an email warning first? I can rebook the party fast passes (it's not SDMT or anything). I've booked the fast passes in my friend's MDE. I'm not going on this trip, so I wouldn't receive any email - my friend would. I don't want to mess anything up for them, by rebooking fast passes for their party day. Will we know more after Friday's party do you think?

Disney got slammed by guests when this happened to them that's why they started sending out warnings. Also just because you get the warning doesn't mean you cannot re-book them. Also you could book them the day of the party, not sure what would be available but it's a thought.

I believe there was at least one person, if not more, that had their FPs cancelled without receiving an email. I personally don't plan to risk it so I'm cancelling my party FPs. It's just not worth the worry or the hassle if my last day of FPs happened to get cancelled without notice.

Yes, but this took place during the earlier sweep. Since then guests have been getting warnings.

I so want to rebook those fast passes, but I'm nervous! What have most people done on this thread?

I so want to rebook those fast passes, but I'm nervous! What have most people done on this thread?

Some have re-booked, called IT to have them reloaded or did nothing at all. Personally if it happens to me I will book them the day of the party.

Reactions: CJK
I made FP+ betw 4-6:30pm on my MNSSHP day & MDE simply wouldn't let me make FP+ on the last day of my vacation. I weighed the two days & decided to keep my MNSSHP FP+ and just rope drop my last day. Epcot is my last day so I'll head with the rope drop crowd to Soarin' and then Spaceship Earth and possibly single rider for TT. If I had to have a FP+ for Frozen it would have been a more difficult decision. Just going to go with the flow. Still think it was petty for WDW to close off this loophole given the silly stupid high party price of MNSSHP. The 3 FP+ was a nice bonus perk for paying over the barrel for the party.

I made FP+ betw 4-6:30pm on my MNSSHP day & MDE simply wouldn't let me make FP+ on the last day of my vacation. I weighed the two days & decided to keep my MNSSHP FP+ and just rope drop my last day. Epcot is my last day so I'll head with the rope drop crowd to Soarin' and then Spaceship Earth and possibly single rider for TT. If I had to have a FP+ for Frozen it would have been a more difficult decision. Just going to go with the flow. Still think it was petty for WDW to close off this loophole given the silly stupid high party price of MNSSHP. The 3 FP+ was a nice bonus perk for paying over the barrel for the party.
As soon as your party day is over and you don't have anymore fast passes for that day go and make your last day fast passes it shouldn't give you a problem then

Based on what you're saying, I agree with @FSU Girl I would re-book on your park tickets at 7am and if you have issues I would go to guest services/concierge.

And yet, Moms Panel says it's possible!!
(I know it's not official, but come on!, they are on the official Disney website!! How am I supposed to know what they say is not kosher??)
I didn't ask the question, but it's exactly what it's being discussed here:

On Jul 19, 2017
Carisa from IN Asked
"Hi, I am planning a short trip early December and I have a 2-day park hopper ticket and then a ticket to MVMCP on another night. I know you can get fast passes during the 4-7 pm timeframe, but will I be able to reserve them in advance like my other 2 days?”
Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel, Carisa! We’re so glad you stopped by to bring us your question.
If this is your first time visiting during the Holiday season, you’re in for a holly- jolly holiday. The parks and resort hotels are decked out in beautiful holiday splendor, there’s special Christmas inspired treats and souvenirs throughout to celebrate the holiday, and the all-around joy of the season will put you right in the Christmas spirit. There’s nothing quite like Christmas at the Walt Disney World Resort!

Carissa, you sound like a pro-planner. Well done for being on top of your FastPass+ planning for your upcoming trip. I have great news for you! Your special event ticket for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will allow you to book those FP+ in advance for before the party begins in addition to the FP+ you will be able to reserve with your other two park day tickets. Once the party officially kicks off at 7 pm, you won’t have access to FP+, but you probably won’t need them anyway. Because there is a limited amount of tickets sold for these events, the wait times for attractions are never very long. Be sure to enjoy those short waits on your favorite rides, but don’t miss all the special party offerings like Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade, and my favorite firework spectacular, Holiday Wishes!

So? What are we all supposed to do?
In my case, I have 10-days hoppers + the MVMCP ticket, and intend to book 10 days of FP, so I don't think they will delete any of them.
However, I'll enter MK at 4 with the special ticket, so I'm wondering if they will let us use those FP, or if they'll say we didn't enter with a valid ticket...

(I know it's not official, but come on!, they are on the official Disney website!! How am I supposed to know what they say is not kosher??)
I didn't ask the question, but it's exactly what it's being discussed here:

So? What are we all supposed to do?
In my case, I have 10-days hoppers + the MVMCP ticket, and intend to book 10 days of FP, so I don't think they will delete any of them.
However, I'll enter MK at 4 with the special ticket, so I'm wondering if they will let us use those FP, or if they'll say we didn't enter with a valid ticket...
It's already been discussed about the Mom's Panel....they are not actual official representatives from Disney but rather contractors. I.e. their word is not what you would want to use as your "but but but so and so said I could"

It's already been discussed about the Mom's Panel....they are not actual official representatives from Disney but rather contractors. I.e. their word is not what you would want to use as your "but but but so and so said I could"

I know! That's why I said it's not official, but at least Disney should tell them that what they are saying is "allegedly" contradicting the "official policy". Or is it? :crazy:

I have two 1 day passes (no hoppers) and 1 MNSSHP. I made my FPs on my 60 day mark. All my fastpasses are still there. I have 2 for my Epcot day, 2 for my MNSSHP day and 3 for my AK day (Safari, FOP & ROL).

Okay, lets take out the Mom's Panel BS out of the picture all together and focus on the many emails we've sent via the Disney Help link. All are loaded on this thread (for those who bothered) and they say YES, FP's are allowed. All of the emails come from ONE department but their responses differ slightly. I believe it's TWO fp's with the earliest start time at 4pm up to 6pm. I do not care if others have 3:30-4:30 and nothing has happened to their FP's, that's them. Those who are now getting a notice you need to focus on what's going on in your plans. Make two fastpasses and see what happens.

Like the other, for curiosity's sake, had you changed anything about your reservation? I know that I was worried when I finally did my online-checkin a few weeks ago I was scared it would flag me and my party FPs and I'd end up with the dreaded fp cancellation email. But I never got anything....yet anyways.

The only thing I did on MDE was online check-in.

For what it's worth (which is likely nothing!), I asked two separate live chat people on the Disney website if it was possible to book FP with only a party ticket. Both said yes. I took a screenshot of the conversation just in case my FP gets cancelled, though I'm sure Disney could just say the castmember made a mistake. Thankfully party day is my last day, so if it doesn't work out I'm not really too bad off.

Pssst. After getting the dreaded email and cancelling my original fastpass reservations for the party. On the day before my party, I rebooked 3 new FP+. I am now at the party and used my 1st FP+ without an issue.

Edited to add: Also used the 2nd without issue. Ran out of time to use the 3rd. Fast passes for the last park day remain in place.

Last edited:

You have to make all your park tick FP before you make your party FP. The system knows the.

Okay, lets take out the Mom's Panel BS out of the picture all together and focus on the many emails we've sent via the Disney Help link. All are loaded on this thread (for those who bothered) and they say YES, FP's are allowed. All of the emails come from ONE department but their responses differ slightly. I believe it's TWO fp's with the earliest start time at 4pm up to 6pm. I do not care if others have 3:30-4:30 and nothing has happened to their FP's, that's them. Those who are now getting a notice you need to focus on what's going on in your plans. Make two fastpasses and see what happens.

This is what I was told that I could fit 2 FP in the window. She said 4 to 6:30. I got a 4-5 and 5:10-6:10. I'm good with that. I think Disney doesn't like the FP before you can get in the part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter