Which Disney Resort Is Your Fave/Home Resort?

If I had to pick one favorite it would be the Ft. Wilderness Cabins
Why: I love peace and seclusion. You wont hear you neighbor above or next door banging around. You can watch wild animals grazing and get warning letters left in your cabin to watch out for bears (something my kids still talk about!)

Honestly when I retire I want a cabin like that up in the TN mountains. Just enough space for me and the beauty of the wilderness!

I will choose one from each category
Deluxe - GF, everything about it is amazing!
Villas- AKL Kidani, great pool, so quiet and relaxing
MOD - CSR, great pool, great food court and I love he theme
Value - POP, super fun theming, great food court

BLT is our home resort and we love it. We love that you can walk to MK, and that it isn't as spread out as some of the other resorts so it's a quick walk to your room from the monorail or bus station. We also love California Grill and Contempo Cafe, two delicious dining options.

We hop around because we want to see all the resorts but I've always wanted to stay at Poly ever since I was a little kids and used to stay at CR with my family. It's on my bucket list yet we haven't gone there yet because of the price. I can tell you it would be my favorite if I stayed there.
My favorite that I've stayed depends on the time of year:
WL in the fall/winter for the theming. Love the location and busses are good.
BC other times of year for the location, pool, smell. Not big on the theme.
Staying AKL next and CAN NOT WAIT. I love the theming just hope I'm not disappointed with the location. I love being part of the action like at BC.

. . . and why?

Value: ASMv
Mod: CSR
Del/DVC: AKV
Overall, AKV. Just love the serene feeling of being here...It's like a vacation from a vacation, even though it's the furthest resort from MK... Great rooms, pools, restaurants, overall vibe..:confused3 BWV, is 2nd followed closely by CSR

EDIT: Might I add, that we will be staying at GVC in 3 weeks, and hopefully POLY in the not so distant future, so there's a very good chance that this list might/will change...

BWI for the wonderful welcome home feel we always get from the CL staff. Also the location is perfect for us and the quiet pool often feels like our own personal pool. We have spent many afternoon's relaxing by the pool all by ourselves!

I've only stayed at 2 on-site properties: All-Star Music and POFQ. Of those 2, I'd have to say POFQ is my favorite. We've stayed off-site too, but now we have been spoiled by the on-site benefits/perks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter