Which Disney prince is your favorite?

Not sure if anyone has posted a similar thread already but thought I'd just start this one. Ladies are more than welcome to chime in too ;)

Prince Phillip used to be my favorite as he is tall, handsome cleancut, and has wavy brown hair...However, Flynn Rider is my new obsession :love: , specially after having seen him in human form in this dudette's album...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43153185@N00/5173131659/in/photostream

Nice enough looking guy, but the fake facial hair is pretty much a deal breaker for me! ;)

Prince Philip, hands down.....always has been, always will be....now, if he had facial hair, that'd put me over the top....lol...

To this day, I have a penchant for brunettes....thanks to my first viewing of Sleeping Beauty, at the age of 7.... :)

Still waiting for the day Disney gives us a Latin prince. I wonder what story he could be from.

:confused3

That would be Kuzco. Or does being an emperor rather than just a prince disqualify him from consideration?

ETA: then again, he is Incan rather than Latin. But at least he's from that part of the world.

That would be Kuzco. Or does being an emperor rather than just a prince disqualify him from consideration?

ETA: then again, he is Incan rather than Latin. But at least he's from that part of the world.

Kuzco is such a dud! He's more like a sidekick to what's his name...John Goodman's character. See? that movie is not even that memorable.

Oh and Incas (Native Peruvians, then and now, are considered Latin if they live in Latin America and/or they speak a language that comes from Latin itself)

I myself am Mexican (born and raised), Latin and Hispanic (speak Spanish which comes from Latin), AND Latino (México is part of Latin America). :thumbsup2

Kuzco is such a dud! He's more like a sidekick to what's his name...John Goodman's character... see that movie is not even that fun to remember.

Oh and Incas (Native Peruvians, then and now, are considered Latin if they live in Latin America and/or they speak a language that comes from Latin itself)

I myself am Mexican (born and raised), Latin and Hispanic (speak Spanish which comes from Latin), AND Latino (from Latin America). :thumbsup2

Out of the Princes it would have to be Prince Adam (aka the Beast) obviously aftert the change. But I'd take Gaston over him any day.

Aladdin. The man makes those vests look *good*, though I might be being swayed by the fact that he's not wearing a shirt underneath the vest.

If we're willing to stretch the definition of "Disney Price", I'll also go with Prince Dastan from the Prince of Persia movie.

Kuzco is such a dud! He's more like a sidekick to what's his name...John Goodman's character... see that movie is not even that fun to remember.

I just thought I'd better put in the disclaimer as I think he would have pre-dated the Spanish influx.

Yeah, I don't seriously think he'd be anybody's ideal of a prince. So if nobody picks him, you'll get no llama-ntations from me!

I have to admit I have a crush for Flynn Rider. Not sure why. Has anyone seen the pictures of the male Disney characters in the semi-buff? Very Interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter