Which Disney prince is your favorite?

Just curious. Why do you guys think Prince Naveen is Latin?

I think he's supposed to be ethnically ambiguous. He's from a made-up country and his parents' ethnicities look different from each other. Not that this matters; mostly we're just supposed to see the characters as people.

I do remember reading that he was originally white, and focus groups (made up of African-Americans) were outraged, so Disney wanted to make his race less discernible. I think they did a good job of that, because I've heard people refer to him as all kinds of ethnicities, a sort of see-what-you-want-to-see race. I see him as mixed race, like a jumble of many backgrounds. Plus he's pretty cute as far as cartoons go.

Good point. To me he seems a bit more like an Indian or Middle Eastern guy, plus his name is Naveen???!!!

The Prince from Snow White, or Prince Charming! The Prince this year dancing around with Snow White for the parade was such a stud! I wish I had gotten better pictures! I've been scouring the boards for pictures, but alas no luck yet!

Does anyone know if Prince Charming has an official name? I watch Once Upon a Time on tv, and he's got a name on the show, but keep forgetting what they call him.

To the best of my knowledge Prince Charming's name is Prince Charming, and the Prince's name is The Prince

I am not gay saying this, ok? Cool. My favorite Prince is probably Eugene or Beast. That doesn't mean I wanna marry them!

Holy wow, that Prince Charming is gorgeous. :eek: ...but yeah Flynn is still mine, sorry kids. :laughing:

Yes, Tangled is a great movie. It looks better in 3D. Now, if only the lines to get my picture taken with her and Flynn weren't so long all the time! ;)

where are all the beefy prince's? lol...I want to see one with facial hair and body hair...LOL:confused3

I got to watch tangled in the last week or so.
It was much better than i thought. they were both cute characters!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter