Which Disney prince is your favorite?

Yes, Flynn from Tangled is probably the best looking Prince but I would much rather have the King from Tangled... That's a HOT DADDY! :love:

Oh my jeebs! What a great thread! The problem is that it's so hard to stay on point.

It would't be fair to choose Edward since he gets to have James Marsden's real face most of the time, lucky son of a gun. Prince Phillip is super hot, but a little flat personality-wise. Flynn and Naveen are yummy, but the cockiness doesn't really tickle my pickle. Gaston is a villain, not a prince, but I can't stop thinking about how every last inch of him's covered in hair. Focus...must focus...

I think it all comes down to my first Disney crush, which would be Eric. The dark hair / blue eyes combo is such a killer. Being a not-quite-ten-year-old who was still preoccupied by unicorns and other fanciful creatures, I loved The Little Mermaid like a fat kid loves cake. (And I would know because I was also a fat kid who loved cake.) Of course a dreamboat like Eric spoke to my burgeoning sexuality in a way that I may not have understood at the time, but it still lingers today.

But there are so many non-prince Disney hotties! Like Milo from Atlantis, Roger from 101 Dalmatians, Joe Carioca (I know, I know...he's a green bird, but he's the sexiest dang green bird I have ever seen!), Patrick Warburton in the Soarin' intro, The Dreamfinder from Journey Into the Imagination (RIP), and my biggest crush of all, the spieling Peter Pan from Disneyland. Swoon!

Oh my jeebs! What a great thread!

But there are so many non-prince Disney hotties! Like Roger from 101 Dalmatians,

Welcome fellow NYer.
I have to agree with everything you said except.... Roger? reallly? he reminded me of my dad :confused3:laughing:

:laughing: one of my favorite movies when i was little but he doesn't do it for me!

just some good ol ribbing there, MovedbytheMouse!

Simba! lol when I was a kid I used to be obsessed with him. As for human prince, I'd say Flynn. He's good looking and he seems like a fun guy. The other princes are usually kind of boring.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter